PS2 game's need advice

Raceworx

IM BRINGING SEXY BACK
life needs more adventures and quests but being as i havent found a pirates map to follow or being dragged into revenging the death of some familly member picking up objects and solving puzzles i guess im gona have to do it in a game...

i want some kind of adventure style game to sink my teeth into... like baulders gate or somthing like that any game guy know of anthing??

how long do you want it to last? Try getting into the final fantasy series. Thats 40ish hours right there. Or you could try ICO or shadow of the beast.

shadow of the collosuss i mean :)

Hi dude....i know this isnt adventureish but have you played Gran Turismo 4 yet??? ive had it a while and when u get winnin some cash and better cars its sound....You should see my 199bhp Micra :p

ive completed it mate well good game now ive moved onto project ghothem 3 on xbox 360 not far off completing that lol. ps ive got 3 199bhp micras on gt4 lol beat that!

lol sexy.....i tuned mine so it does Mid 12's Quatermile Beat that :D took me like 2 hours Messin around with the gear ratios Counter balance n all that lot but mid 12's was as quick as i could get it. Also i have a Volvo 240 Gl estate that does Quater mile in 12 secs ;)

it possibly doesnt match your catagory, but have you tried Farenheit ? kinda based around button presses and choosing certain options at the correct time. But its a pretty cool game, though not very long its still replayable after completing :)

Plus i got it off play.com for £10...so its cheap, the reason i decided to take the gamble in the first place.

cheers for that :D i saw shadows of collosus and i thought that looks okay but baught sniper elite cos i didnt want to take the chance lol sniper elite is #### :(

finished san andreas ages ago gets borring after abit.. GT4 is the all time game its most used and iv nearly finished it i hold all the lap records on a local car website... but like i said im after a sort of adventure make your character up at the start iv seen my mates ont hem on the PC they look sweet.. but not having a PC im straped for options..

collussus is a great game, its not a massive game though.

You basically have only 16 enemy's in the game all boss battles, but how you fight each one is different and it all looks spectacular. You'll probs gets 12 hours per run through it, but you can go through the game a few times getting extra stuff.

Dragonquest ive not played but its by sqaure-enix and when it comes to RPG's they know what they are doing tbh. I'll be buying it myself in the next couple of weeks, its had great reviews.

looks like ill have a crack at dragon quest,, then when you get it ill add you to my msn and pester you on how to finish it lol it looks cool like dragonball Z

i got the dragonball Z ps2 game, the latest one, its super sweet. I got the entire anime on my hdd too :)

my bro used to watch it all the time hes into gundam wing now so our PC is crammed full of that!! im gona pop to the shop tonight and see if ic an get it....

nice one. Should see you got for 60 hours or so, unless you do every sidequest and try to max your stats etc then you should see the given 170 hours of gameplay.

I might buy it tomorrow, manda is at work so i have nothing to do, may as well waste 10 hours on another game since i pwned FF10. Beat the end game boss in 3 attacks ;)

i thiink im already stuck lol only played a little last night.. wont get much time to have a bash this weekend cos im at tommos... that wil give you plenty of time to finish it before me lo

Back