Projects page

CMF_evade

» CMF Member
just a thought

it'd be cool to have a projects page where we can have to main members who are in the middle of doing some serious work to their cars keep us up to date on whats going on.

obviously up to the admins to scrutineer who goes on there.

but it could be interesting. it'd probably be slow as people arent exactcly rushing out to spend a lot of money but hey just something to think about.

the turbo guys could get on there as well which could show any upcoming plans etc etc.

i know i have a couple of extra goodies coming ;)

CMF_spagatoni

» CMF Member
Well, i'm in the middle of spending a few quid at the mo, if you look at the Golf v Micra post you'll know.

I've learned so much from this forum - in fact, i wouldn't have thought of modding my car if i hadn't found this place!

This is my Micra story so far.....

Bought a brand new 1.0 Micra in 2000 (well built and affordable), a bit bouncy, so i put apex springs and 15" inch wheels on which then meant i needed an adjustable panhard rod (ended up getting a Nismo one). Next came the catback SS exhaust with decat + K&N panel filter. Just fitted a shiny new strut brace....and this wednesday i'll be throwing in a 1.3 engine with Jun flywheel and Janspeed manifold.

Its fair to say i now have the modding bug! Within the next few months i'll be looking to change the cams, throttle body, ecu, shocks and probably most important - the brakes!

Back