Problem with Avon

Layla

Deactivated Account
I worked a week with avon before i started the job im at now. When it came to the end of my month, i rang up to pay the £140 quid i owed and was told by the girl at the accounts office that the computer system was currently down, can she take my details and process it the next day. So i gave my details, then resigned as i had a better job.

I have since recieved no further contact from Avon, and therefore assumed everything was dandy.

until i got this today:

Hi Amanda, its Shabana here. Andrea and I have been trying to contact you
for a few days now. Your Avon account is showing RED at the moment, due to
the arrears of £139.08. When exactly are you thinking of paying the money
you owe to Avon? Im really sorry to say this Amanda, but if you do not
contact Avon and pay the outstanding amount, then Avon will be taking this
further. You have ignored Andrea's calls/msgs, and she can't even get
through to the mobile number you provided. Personally im really shocked, as
you were the last person I expected this from.

Please get in touch with me or Andrea.

How arsey is that? considering its their screw up, i havent had any letters calls messages or anything, and anyone who knows me knows my mobile is only ever off if im dying or something.

I just tried to ring the accounts office to find out what was going on, and the automative response woman asked for my representative account number, which i gave, and was told that that "account has now been terminated" because i resigned. so i cant even ring them to see whats going on, or even to pay if they didnt put my details through!

HELP!!

xLx

I would write or call back asking for proof that they called you and wrote to you, also ask why haven't they sent a letter before with a gentle reminder and also ask why didn't they stick it through.

If they get there money it will be fine, just tell them were to go afterwards as it's a internal screw-up

i'll get on the phone to her and call her every bad name under the sun, it wont solve anything, but it'll make me feel better :D

Back