Problem in my k 11

CMF_Rosso

» CMF Member
Hello , i'm José and i have a k 11 - 1.0 1994 , bought with the gearbox and clutch dismantled , and i did the repair , but do not work the engine .
I see a cable with a terminal that comes out of the gearbox but can not find the place to connect !
if someone can help me I appreciate .
Regards
José

CMF_Rosso

» CMF Member
Frank ,
the single cable earth is conected .
The cable with 4 wires ( neutral gear and reverse ), is disconected , and the problem is that I can not find the plug to connect this cable !
You can say me , that area where is she?
where should I look?
Thank you
José

CMF_frank2

» CMF Member
jos,e

mine still drives ok if i disconnect the plug, does the engine not start ?, and was the car an auto before ?

Attachments

• 40385.jpg
    40385.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 21

CMF_Rosso

» CMF Member
Frank ,
Thank you for the picture, but I have to try better see , tomorrow .
And , if the plug is switched off the engine does not work , Try in your car and then see if the engine works !

Thank you

José

CMF_Rosso

» CMF Member
Frank
already discovered the problem, which is to assemble, the plug has been stuck inside of the gearbox , and when they tried to put the engine running, should have been broken , as the engine stopped I imagine that has damaged the control unit ! ?
when i can , go back to dismantle all to see and repair the problem ...
#$*ªº*&%#$.....
then I explain what is ruined...#$%&*ªª*&%$#"
thank you for your explanations and picture
Thank you
regards
José

CMF_frank2

» CMF Member
jos,e

the wire from the neutral switch to the control unit is an earth, so the control unit should be ok (but maybe the reverse light fuse is blown ?).
maybe the neutral switch if for extra information to control the injectors ?

frank

CMF_Rosso

» CMF Member
Frank ,
lucky... enough to disassemble the starter motor and the plug is out and in good condition , just only a small cut in one wire , and insert the plug and the engine run ok !
I am Lucky ....but is everiting OK !

Once again thank you for your explanations

Regards

José

Back