Pre face lift front end

pork

Club Member
I have a facelift front that I wanna change to the old style. Wot I need to know is, which parts from the old style will o need, is it all just bolt on stuff? Would parts from a 4 door fit the 2 door?

yeah i really want to do this its on hold at the minute while im doing the engine but when the time comes i think i will do a one off with kp61 head lights

You do not necessarily need the wings, but it is recommended because they have 2 holes to bolt on and not 1 like the pre-facelift (I know it, because I have 1 prefacelift and 1 facelift wing on my prefacelift micra)

Seen a few hybrids that look pretty decent, keeping the lights and just fitting the grille or keep the bumper so you don't need to change the wings? facelift bumper with the rest pre looks pretty decent imo. There's always a pre-facelift kicking around at Bridges in Crawley if you're anywhere near.

I like the look of my prefacelift with a super s bumper :) this looks so evil. I really don't like the curvy facelift headlights.

for the prefacelift grill you need definitely the bonnet and the headlights to, because of the different shape of the headlights

I've definitely seen facelifts fitted with pre-facelift grille but keeping the lights and bonnet. I doubt it's a straight swap but can't be too costly to find out.

Its not a straight swap but its not to hard to do you can fit it by cutting slots for the bonnet hinges or by making brackets i did it both ways but prefer it with the slots as it sits in abit

077.jpg

2 and 4 door are the same frontend

You need bonnet, headlights, sidelights and grill. Make sure you get all the little brackets that hold the bits too the car.

Prefacelift bumpers look a bit rubbish imo

Hopefully next month il be getting a pre facelift grill that's been tweaked to fit my front end, and super s seats :)

Sadly won't be out in this for a while now as it needs tax mot and insurance (why all at the same time :( )
But, get free usage of company van with free diesel :)

So now it's of the road for a whole I can do some jobs that need doing

Back