Face and Pre Face Lift!!!

Ok guys, happy new year first of all, and second of all... i have a 1995 preface, i want to fit a facelift front, basically make it look newer..

What do i need to change on it to give me the new facel look!!

Cheers

J

there has been a million and one posts about this, i think if you look hard enough there might even be a guide, many people have done this before

as frank has said along with soldering iron to re wire front lights and indicators, everything else just swaps over, should only take you a couple of hours to do if you have everything to hand.

there has been a million and one posts about this, i think if you look hard enough there might even be a guide, many people have done this before

Hi nex appreciated for you stating that it has been posted a million times e.t.c. but im not on this forum as much so when i post to me its something new rather than to know whats going on th forum, also appreciate it frank and kennierobo for your reply, ..

Also is there also anyone haveing these parts, preferbaly in red as my car is, dont fancy spraying up panels, car isnt worth that much for the paint to be honest and a straight panel (red) swap and a heavy t-cut session with a mop probably make may car half decent...

Cheers

j

Back