powerflow exhaust

that cost £300 new? What a rip off, its terrible. Looks like it will fit though, but someone could confirm that.

Ian said:
that cost £300 new? What a rip off, its terrible. Looks like it will fit though, but someone could confirm that.

yeah i thought £300 brandnew seemed a bit steep, would I need anything else to fit it, or would it be a straight swap or not.

im pretty clueless when it comes to engine and exhugst stuff :(

Ian said:
probably new bolts/nuts and a gasket.

I dont even know what a gasket is :down:

i thought that was in the engine... might make interesting fun for me... or a complete stressout!

gasgets are just thin bits of material that go between two surfaces that might have slight descrapencys just to seal them..

theres loads alover the car lol.. you wouldnt need one on that just use some exhaust paste.. it would fit your pre facelift but it wil look very silly as you have a cutout for an exhuast and the one thats made for doesnt..

yeah i did think about that, but i'm investing in the a-tech kit soon, and the cutout on the back bumper would go with that exhuast... I hope lol

£300?????!!! they bent him over for that lol

i woulnt pay 60 for it

what a mess. no wonder powerflow gets a bad name. which is a shame for people like my local powerflow, he's spot on....

Back