Power Boost Valve

The ecotek is said to make little/no difference in a modern car, but the PBV will make a difference as it will increase the fuel pressure.
I would spend my money on more productive mods such as janspeed manifold+full system before I thought about uppig the fuel pressure however.

from reading other threads, as i have a 2001 with air con i cant get a manifold or i will have to take out air con which i dont particularly want to do. is there any other options apart from the full exhaust system you could recommend?

micra_k11 said:
from reading other threads, as i have a 2001 with air con i cant get a manifold or i will have to take out air con which i dont particularly want to do. is there any other options apart from the full exhaust system you could recommend?

People who tell you that are just not ready to face a challenge. :)

Space the alternator out from the block by 15mm and you'll be able to fit a tight set of extractors onto it. :) You don't even have to space the alternator out if the manifold is made properly but it helps anyway.

Alot of people forget that the *kings* of road-legal NA k11 tuning are the Japanese and 98% their k11 were factory fitted with aircon. Naturally, 98% of the kits available there are suitable for use with aircon equipped K11. So if you can't find any manifolds or anyone who can modify/make some to suit the aircon k11, you can always look in Japan.

Back