Power boost valve

R

Rish16v

Hello micraheads, Any opinions on getting an FSE power boost valve for my 1.3 SR? Has anyone got one? Is it worth a hundred squid? And it wont screw my engine up will it? Post your thoughts peeps!

Ive got one with my 1.6 Throttle body and ECU. you need one to do this TB conversion properly, Get 2nd hand if possible..

Works very well...

Say 100 for the FSE boost valve, and 50 for TB and ecu... is 150 for a decent power and response increase..

Im guessin that TB is off a Primera, but what reg? or do they all fit? I was thinkin of putting a 1.6 primera fuel rail and injectors on, apparently thats what the micra rally cars use.

doing this, i was told just over fuels the car, the cg13 infectors can deal with the increase but wen u get past 120ish BHP u need to uprate the fuel rail.

hope this helps :D

Aye - the injectors that is, not the PBV.

PBV is worth it like - makes a big diffrence and a MUST if your running the 1.6 TB :)

In the Nissan mag collectors edition from WHSmith the 1.3 K11 Turbo is in there, and had to uprate the injectors. But didn't mention anything about the fuel rail

Back