possibly selling custom clear rear lights

Micra_Marc

Ex. Club Member
selling my rear lights, pre-facelift, already customed to fit bulb holder, reflectors to go with them. i'm wanting to spray my origionals black, leaving reflectors red.

wot do you lot think i should do?

how much would you offer for them with p&p? (be reasonable)
did cost £100

spary the whole of it black mines are like that looks nice on the blue an cars just been thru mot an neva said anything about the lights

cheers bud, heard they are fine with m.o.t when sprayed black, just the ones i have i'm getting bord of lol. thinking of getting bucket seats & ice installation

Hey Marc,
I am interested but have you got a pic of them for my boyfriend Rich_Micra?
Cheers
Zoe

this is the only picture so far, probably looking at £70 including p&p
not totaly sure about selling them yet tho

Attachments

• DSC00082.JPG
    DSC00082.JPG
    316.8 KB · Views: 182
i would, black ones will look smart, do them black tho, not smoked. you can either do the whole lights black or black & leave the reflectors red. but they are road legal either way & will pass m.o.t

wrong.

you MUST have a red reflector on the rear of the vehicle.

If you paint over the reflector of the light then you MUST have a permanently attached red reflector on the rear of the vehicle on both sides.

yes, but as they are the standard lights, you can spray them. you only need reflectors on the clear light sthat i have because they don't have any.

so what do you think i should do?

keep the clear lights or

spray my standard ones black leaving the reflector for show or cover it over aswelf & add fancy reflectors

won't send items till payments recieved, will email anyone more pix, reflectors are added unlike in the last pic, willing to meet someone local & sell for £60 if possible
otherwise they will be sent 1st class recorded delivery

Back