poly bushes

O

ohc_turbo

does anyone stock poly bushes for the rear of the k10 off the shelf?, stabliser arms etc. etc.

there arn't any avilible as far as i know, i emailed superflex a while ago and they said they would require a order of at least 100 before they would make any.

100 aint many if you thing about it, there are 8 on the k10(i think) so all we need is 12 or more members and we can get some poly bushes made up

worth a thought if anyones interested we could go in for a group buy

i suppose someones got to e-mail them to see how much each bush would cost to get a figure up here, it cant be that much unless there in pi** take mode and they charge us for a one off thing, if we can get them to go down to at least £4 a bush its would be ok i suppose

i know that i would pay £32 for a set for the k10 its gotta help the boat suspension on them a little

yes, it would be good

however, by stabilizer bar, do you mean rear anti roll bar? if so, there is no bushings on them as they bolt directly to the rear trailing arms.

thats what i meant slim, way i think of it is without them bars the car isnt very stable at the back

Back