Please help! I lost my job :(

Tom 1.0

Ex. Club Member
As above, i've lost my job so need to clear out some bits, quick sales would be massively appreciated :(

Facelift - Back Grills, pics avaliable - £15 including postage...

Facelift Headlight Protectors - £15 including postage....

14" 4X100 MX5 Alloys, tires are ok'ish but will need replacing soon..... £60 collected ( Southend Essex ) or £80 posted ( £90 including nuts ) ( courier ) SOLD
One of franks special standard manifolds, he has proved these can add a fair amount of bhp, plus better top end, keeps the standard look and 1st cat in place... Never fitted to my car
SOLD
Sunny Sri Calipers with black diamond discs ( grooved and drilled ) with black diamond pads ( slightly worn ) never fitted to my car SOLD
Standard Facelift rear lights SOLD
Raceworks Quick shifter SOLD
Esparco leather/metal gear knob SOLD

Please PM,

open to fair offers,

pics avaliable on request.

Thank you

Tom

£30 posted for the shifter?

sold,

do you have paypal?

dont know what you want pics of but here you go,

be advised these will only fit behing 14" wheels, but for about £75 including postage these are a steal...

P7220013.jpg

P7220014.jpg

P7220015.jpg

thank you...

here you go joe,

better pics in the mornng mate,

DSC00413.jpg

its got a metal strip through the middle and the same on the other side,

the shifter bit has sold i'm afraid, it is just the knob,

comes with alan key and fit ment bolts,

came from Napsters Sr, i never fitted it myself..

oh right including postage, sorry didnt realised you said that (dont do mornings :p).

Ok im happy to take them for 60 all in.

Through the post office,

just standard mail, yours is in a giant envelope mate,

should be with you tomorrow or friday i should think,

I got mine yesterday matey so thanks for that. Only problem is my situations changed drastically! I need every penny at the moe so do you want them back for the same price? There still boxed ect. Or does anyone else want the Discs and caliper set for £60? Just need to make my money back thanks. Joe

i cant afford them back mate,

i'm sorry to hear that,

if you dont sell them i may be able to in a few weeks,

Its alright I dont blame you. Funny how things can just turn ontop of themselves in the matter of hours is'nt it. Urm theres a question on my for sale blog though, do you mind answering it please, thanks. Joe

Any chance in hell you would be able to keep they wheels till next friday or you just gonna let them go to first buyer? If not then its a definate buy next friday from me.

Back