PistonHeads.com: Speedcams Damaging Police Warns Top Cop

the thing about speed camera's people dont want to speed when there see camer'as so many people who cant judge speed by noise and can only judge and be 5 miles out look down at speedo when on road and see speed camer'a.

road humps are good to stop most drivers from speeding , espically people with other cars and delicate equipement on them, i go 15 miles a hour over them, 10 on the bad ones.

but you cant really stop people from speeding, if there want to speed there will speed or at least make speed camer'a 7 miles over the speed limit

least make speed camer'a 7 miles over the speed limit

Isn't it 10% over anyway?

hehe I went past one of those speed warning things at maybe 35 or thereabouts through a nearby village, and it flashes up "Thank you for not Speeding" lol. Well it made me laugh anyways...

I agree speed bumps & other traffic calming measures should be used if they want to slow people down, as its proven camera's don't work!! They'd get more public approval if you were only issued points instead of a fine on top.

i never speed thought villages, due to the people and bends , nor do thought town's, the only time i will go over is on busy dual carriages lanes , that i know will be safe and just judge the speed to the car in front, unless we going really fast then i keep it very comftable distance.

Back