pictures of my wide arch turbo super s

CMF_ayat

» CMF Member
heres some picks of my wide arch turbo'd supers, hope u like, project not quite finished

Attachments

• 110.jpg
    110.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 33

CMF_ayat

» CMF Member
full spec
full wide arch bodykit, with lengthened axles and driveshafts etc, 60mm wider on each side, rear mid spoiler, top spoiler to be added to super s.
front gtir calipers and discs, rear disc conversion, rear coilovers, front being fitted next week, (coilovers utilise the original koni dampers using a sleeve + competition springs), full whitleine gear: camber, caster/antilift, control brace, fron and rear anti sway bars, omp strut brace.

t20 turbo conversion, using standard injectors + 2 additional injectors, fuelling + timing controlled by aic and dastek unichip. adj fuel pres reg, dump valve. will replace the standard injectors for ga16 remap and up the boost to 1 bar. (eventually custom fuel rail and standalone ecu). blew standard headgasket at 8psi running 150 bhp at flywheel, will get car back tommorow with 2mm kappatsu headgasket and will fit avcr boost controller
car next week is getting jun flywheel, exedy clutch, and ap suretrack lsd. am hoping for about 185bhp at flywheel which i will be content with as the real fun in driving this car is the handling. will post some more pics when its finished.

CMF_Tseq

» CMF Member
The black colour looks awesome.Not sure about the rear mid spoiler because it has no use at this position.What are these competition springs that you use on the coilovers?
Respect.

CMF_jamm'n

» CMF Member
Haha.
Not everything has to have a purpose.
That "rear mid spoiler" looks HOT-AS mate.
Theres nut'n i don't like about this car, except the ride height but that'll be sorted soon.
Excellent ride mate.
matty.

cisco

» CMF Member
That's a really nice smooth wide body kit..

Where'd you source that from?

CMF_ayat

» CMF Member
thanks cisco, it was sourced from west midlands motorsport, and are used for the rally micras, mine is the first road going version in the uk (front bumper, front and rear panels, rear bumper modified, alot of work to get it on) wasnt keen on bodykits but this is functional and the car now has unbeleivable handling and alot more stability at high speed due to the wider track conversion (not spacers but wider axles). as u know i have a feeling this car will be an ongoing project, but the next step for me is stripping the interior and making it as light possible.

cisco

» CMF Member
Awesome stuff.

Do West Midlands Motorsport also sell the wider driveshafts etc? Or did you grab shafts from another nissan with a wider track such as a pulsar/almera etc?

CMF_ayat

» CMF Member
i dont know where they sourced the wider driveshafts from, but they did all the work for me, they are gonna fit the lsd, flywheel and clutch next week so i will ask them where they were sourced from, everything the do tends to be custom made.

CMF_evade

» CMF Member
looks cool mate,

how do you get flywheel hp figures? or are your dyno's up there just calibrated up? i think in UK powerfigures from dyno's or rolling roads as you call them are quoted at the flywheel more often than not..while here in aus we go by power at the wheels..which is a more realistic figure

just wondering

CMF_ayat

» CMF Member
yeah tru, read out gives u both flywheel and at the wheels, for some reason mine is losing alot of power from fly to wheels, i think its only 107 at wheels which is loss of nearly 30%, might be cos i have got 17"s wheels

CMF_ricardo_Swarez

» CMF Member
how much did it all cost, that my friend is one if not the nicest micra i've ever seen, good that its in black as it looks mean, it has a massive ass, pure j-lo...oh an whats ur full addres an wen are u likely to be out but the car be at home? hahaha jk :p

CMF_ayat

» CMF Member
thanks for all the nice comments, i have to admit im getting abit depressed with all the time and work and MONEY thats gone into the car and its still not there yet, but what can u do, im sure when the car is running sweet ill be more happy

CMF_ayat

» CMF Member
car will be back on the road in 2 weeks time, front intercooler is being repositioned to allow bumper to go back on properly, battery to boot to allow for filter to be positioned to front of engine bay, 1.6 primera injectors replacing standard injectors, uprated walbro feul pump 255lh, front coilover kit to slam the fron as far as it will go, avcr boost controller running low boost 0.5bar and high boost 1bar, flywheel, exedy cluth and ap surtrack lsd. hopefully car will be flying and im gonna enjoy it for year before stripping interior.

CMF_Snoopy

» CMF Member
Sweet micra dude. just a question about the rear brake convertion, did you have to source a new proportioning valve to suit the disc brakes & different master cylinder?

Back