pics of a stripped k12?

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
hi all, does anyone have any pics of a stripped K12? i need to see what the metalwork looks like behind the heater matrix.

also does anyone have pics of the inside of the dash?

lastly does anyone have for sale/can get me, the air duct pipes from the inside of the dash?

any help here would be awesome. also if anyone has some intact air con pipes from the heater matrix out to the engine bay that would be great!

If you look for threads by member "Rik" he had a 160SR that was stripped with only a Bucket seat fitted.

No idea on the pictures you will find but I'm in work or I'd have found the thread for you sorry Nex.

Pepper

thanks, it doesn't look like Rik is a member here any more :( but i will keep looking

may be able to get some tommorow

sweet thanks mate, i am retro fitting a k12 climate control system to a k11 and i am using the full heater matrix because it is much smaller than the k11 one, but i need to line up all the vents so i need the pipe work that goes to all the vents, and a little tube thing thats on the front which goes to the interior temp sensor but i don't think its on all models.

i see, well it could work but its a bit tight behind the dash, the original pipes would be the best i think

Back