pic request, inspiration wanted, splitter, spats and skirts

Ok so I have searched the site and also looked through the k10 inspiration thread.

Iam want inspiration for front splitter, side skirts and rear spats ect ect

Show me what you have seen on other cars not just k10. Starlets, civics ect ect
Here is my current inspiration, its not Nissan though haha

94356346_org-v1315692606.jpg

94355649_org-v1315773651.jpg

94355767_org-v1315726876.jpg

94354606_org-v1315773651.jpg

94354445_org-v1315773651.jpg

Iam tempted to get 14s or 15s too make it easier/better.

Tempted to change colour

maybe go a bit gt style with a diffuser and front splitter, nismo stle bonnet vent with gt towing hooks. also got naughty ideas of a siouette inspired roof wing :suspect:

diffuse.jpg

and i like this because its similar to the shape of the bumper, but it wouldnt work with a diffuser

Fin02.jpg

Yes that's beast :)

However Iam not that keen on the splitter and I ent to keep tbe stock arches for now rota do a copy of the top Honda wheels which is tempting though

yeah the arches are a bit extreme for my likings. im more a lover of box arches than the bubble arches. quite like the carbon skirts tho.

yeah them wheels are win mate.

Good choice as an example (Y) my folks got through two civic shuttles (B and E reg) when i were a wee lad they rule! Shame they are so rare now!

yeah the arches are a bit extreme for my likings. im more a lover of box arches than the bubble arches. quite like the carbon skirts tho.

yeah them wheels are win mate.

I want wide ass rims with dishu. 14x9 with 185/60/14s lots of stretch and demon camber to get the tyre within the arch and must be hellaflush. Just like the shuttle :D

I want the skirts to flare out at same angle ad camber so it ties in real nicely :nod:

that would look sweet mate. getting the camber on the back for that size wheel/tire will be quite hard tho? mind you can you change spacers in that axel thing you made? 14's would defo fill the arches a bit better tho.

Haha Iam well ahead lol got it covered :D

I'd use corsa Gao 14x6 et 49 banded to 9j. The offset is 11mm less dish.

I would need to remake my axle with the flanges on either end rather than in the middle of the axle. This will stop any issue with ground clearance.

Atm my axle is 12mm narrower than standard, so I can make it even narrower if I need too!

I have pretty much built up a picture in my mind of where Iam going with this now. But need to decide whether to take the plunge and get rotas or more banded steels or leave it as is hmmm

its just one of them things mate i looked into going down the deep dish alloys route but i prefer bandies for some reason. i think yours really suite's the bandies but there again them wheels on that shuttle would look the nuts. i would think it through mate.

or how about some spraying and polishing on your bandies?

Maybe I should try out my missus banded steels from the mx5 15x8 et25 15x9 et13 lol banded steels much cooler and cheaper :)

Yeah gonna have to spray them a different colour or rust them up lol

yeah i considered doing that back when i first got the wheels :) but i thought i might be able to use some micra centre wheel trims. i think you can get them for these wheels, they say either nissan or micra in the middle :p

Back