photoshop experts - alligning and HDR

danimicra8

BabyBlueK11
i have 5 files i needed to allign, i have tried to do that using a new file and then dropping each in as a layer and alligning the layers but it doesnt seem to have done a great job, i was setting up for a HDR but without a tripod and i moved a touch so my files dont match up when they are merged even using the autoallign in the HDR merge tool.

So, i tried dropping and alligning the layers but then i ended up with 5 layers i couldnt merge to a HDR, much scouring the net left me realising you cant save layers as seperate files unless you write a script which i have no idea how to do. Does anyone have any good tips on alligning photos so they are perfect for a HDR?

ps i use CS2

Can I just say why not use a tripod next time? If you moved even a little bit you'll alter the perspective and no matter what you do it will never be perfect.

Also, I found using a shutter trigger via a cable, not the actual camera, when using 30 second exposure times, it ruins a image with maybe less that 1mm movement.

Your camera might not support it however.

I have a 350D so it most likley will, as for the tripod i of course will use one for future but i wanted to know what to do for this last lot since i didnt have the tripod

Back