photo shoot!

CMF_Marshal

» CMF Member
hey guys just a few pics of a shoot i had today!
DSCF0212-1.jpg

DSCF0181-1.jpg

DSCF0208-1.jpg

DSCF0205-1.jpg

DSCF0209-1.jpg

DSCF0167-2.jpg

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
Marshal WROTE:

"on the p plate there is the big p and thn a speed limit with a circle around it and he numbr plate is zippee

Umm..

SFJ WROTE:

"what is the "P" next to the plate ?? ( or what it means )..

Not sure if you understood what he meant, but essentially:

P Plate: Probationary License
L Plate: Learners Permit

When you're on your L's you have to drive with a fully licensed passenger but once you pass the P-Plate test (which is WAY too easy in Australia) you are then issued with a Probationary License. This allows you to drive on your own. However it comes with both limits on power output of your car and the top speed at which you can drive (at least in the state of NSW anyway). The number within that little circle should say how fast you are allowed to go (might be 90km/h for red P's or green or something, I forget/don't care).

You can get your P's at 18 years old and must have them for 3-4 years depending on the state you're in.

I could go further into it but <a href=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Driving_licence_in_Australia>this article covers everything about permits and licenses in Australia</a>.

---dens

CMF_Micra_King

» CMF Member
When I got my license We only had P plates for a year and it was so much easier back then to get your license. Funny story, When I first went for my truck license I was so nervous about stuffing up I took off before the instructor had his seat belt on and when I realized I hit the brakes a bit to hard sending him flying into the dash lol I knew then I was not going to pass that test no matter how well I drove and yes he failed me lol.

CMF_Marshal

» CMF Member
Micra_King WROTE:

"When I got my license We only had P plates for a year and it was so much easier back then to get your license. Funny story, When I first went for my truck license I was so nervous about stuffing up I took off before the instructor had his seat belt on and when I realized I hit the brakes a bit to hard sending him flying into the dash lol I knew then I was not going to pass that test no matter how well I drove and yes he failed me lol.
he should of passed you lol!!!

Back