peco back box for sale

Sorry, but I am not interested in this, just wanted to say the this is what I have and it is a very nice box indeed.

what size is the tail pipe how much delivered to ab43 7jg rosehearty thanks

just a bit of advice to help you sell. i sent a stainless steel backbox for a cinquecento (it was v long, about half lenght of car), by royal mail, and it only cost about £7-£10 ish to post within UK.
hope this helps.

Is this a stainless backbox? And will it fit straight on a 2000 w reg without any mods?

May be intersted as a big saving on new.

Simon.

yes it is not sure mate shud be ok though

cheers for info si

R05_Micra

just let me no when u have cash mate and we cud sort summit out if u still got it

Brashy 1.3 said:
yes it is not sure mate shud be ok though

cheers for info si

R05_Micra

just let me no when u have cash mate and we cud sort summit out if u still got it

Well if someone can comfirm it will fit my W reg k11 I will have it m8 if you can meet me half way with it between leeds and south sheilds?

Simon.

if sum1 can confirm if it will fit a w reg k11 then its yours, but instead of you using a load of fuel and me also, why dont you just pay the postage which should be £7 to £10? which wpould be alot cheaper than paying for fuel?

cheers

mate, do you know a lad called mickey drives a purple corsa, gettin a 2.0l dropped in soon? he said his mate was selling an exaust, couple weeks old or somthin', thought it might have been you, ive only got £30 left or i woulda took it!

Brashy 1.3 said:
if sum1 can confirm if it will fit a w reg k11 then its yours, but instead of you using a load of fuel and me also, why dont you just pay the postage which should be £7 to £10? which wpould be alot cheaper than paying for fuel?

cheers

That sounds ok. I would have prefered to meet though but if you say its mint then and almost new then should be ok. But a meet and cash is always better and stops any chance of it not packed very well and any damage.

Anyone know if it will go straight on?

Also how loud are these? Wife says she dont want it too loud(I told her it will not be, lol)

Simon/

R05_Micra said:
if you cant sort anything out with waj1234, keep it till next thursday mate, ill cum through n get it aswell!

Its yours if you want it m8. I am not gonna bother as doubt it make much diff on a 1.0l anyhow apart from noise without changing manifold and getting cat replacement, then it will be a pain changing it back for mot.

Cheers anyway.

Simon.

Back