PayPal script finished, testers needed

James

Chairman
Hey everyone,

Just a quick message to let you know that I've finished the scripts that let you sign up via PayPal.

All I need now is someone willing to pay the £20 membership fee to test the script for me, I know there's some of you out there ;)

PM me if you're interested.

James :)

Who hooooooo!! James the join page works from the pull down menu, but you need to fix join1.php with the rules and conditions on it. Other than that well done mate.

For those who want to join pm james, there is no secuity risk etc, just he wants to make sure that the membership side of the system and registration is working correctly!

Ed

Yes, it will only take £20 off you once. If the membership isn't entered automatically, I will add it myself, no risks to you :)

He can use the £10 option if he so wishes as he is a foreign member, but it is completely up to you Raptor :)

Hmm yeah, I wanna join hehe :)
Now with the bronze membership and all I have no more excuses not to join lol :laugh:

But was in the assumption that paypal didnt require a CC, but apperantly only people in the US can use their services without needing a CC to validate.
What about the good ol bank tranfer? Where did that dissapear to :p

:edit: typo's, definately not including grammar :upside:

Back