Parts number help please for a woman who has no clue!!!!

Hi
My Micra K11 1.0l Auto S year 2000 petrol is dying and I am trying to find a PAS Pump to help save her, Basically i need to find the part number and have phoned Nisstec who were very rude and wouldnt help me.

As i am not a mechanic or minded either I cant get the part number i need to get the part needed, so i was wondering if anyone can help me get this elusive part number. I have the model code, the VIN number but no engine number as i can find it!

any help gratefully received :confused:
many thanks
Paula

Hi Paula,

The part number according to what I have here is 49110-72B00.

If you want to paste your VIN number in I can verify that is definitely the one you need. I'll delete it once I've checked if you wish :)

Welcome to the club!
James.

Hiya Shaun and James,

Thanks for the replies. Just managed to pick the part in question up this afternoon, locally and with warranty and exchange if its the wrong one, which was a great help, so I tis off now to give it to a nice mechanic who can get under the minx and have a look if it is the right one!!

Again thanks for your help, happy micra motoring and i hope i will be back behind the wheel of a nice quiet unembarrassing car!!:laugh:

Take care
Paula

Back