paintball

Belly93

to turbo or new lump :/ hmmm
is anyone on here into paintball ive been before and wouldnt mind getting into it as a hobby, been looking at guns all week lol seen a couple of good ones :)

I've never been but would love to!

Wouldn't like it as a hobby as I assume it can get rather expensive quickly!

its the paintballs that can make it exspensive, alot of places include gear hire in there costs but if i took it up as a hobby id like to get my own gun
i like these
images

and
images

I played paintball back when I was 15-16 and quickly got into airsoft because of the cost - the only thing that kills your enjoyment for paintball is having to shell out at least £30 a weekend in paintballs! With airsoft it's about £6 for the same amount of ammo.

Either way it's seriously fun, the initial cost can be a bit expensive but when you consider it's usually only about £20 for an entire day it's a lot of fun. Cheaper than running a car at track days at least.

Also those guns you just posted are both Tippmann 98s with mods on them, same gun I used to have. I went with one because they look pretty damn cool but they are pretty heavy and not as maneuverable as the smaller guns. But they are pretty cheap to pick up... If there's anything you wanna know feel free to hit us up mate

nice one cheer harlen my dad has a tippmann marker but im not sure what it is ive been looking online at different markers i think the sniper would be for fun more than games as you say bit big for running round a field with

Back