Original Micra K11 Brochures

CMF_Virgi44

» CMF Member
Dear Members,

First, let me congratulate for this webpage and community! I've just found it today. In the near future I will be a Micra owner hopefully. That's why I've started to find some related webpages. I also try to find some original Micra K11 brochure especially about the latest models (2002). After a search (micra k11 brochure site:micra.com.au), Google gave some pages, but if I'm clicking to the links, the standard www.micra.com.au page appears instead of that one with the real pdf files. Maybe it no longer exists...

If I click on "Cached", Google can show the original site with the links for the brochures, but none of them are working.

Could you send me some working links or the brochures themselves?

Thanks in advance,

Virgi

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
I have original Aussie sales brochure as used by Nissan sales reps. Got it off e bay about a year ago. Even came with the reps card !!
Cisco I think you have one also.
I have been to most Nissan dealers in my area asking them if they have any old sales material in relation to the Micra. As usual all been thrown away but you never know.
Be great to find some old posters that they hung in the show room or on the car.
Maybe in some of the smaller dealerships outside of the big cities stuff could be hanging around.

CMF_lukem1980

» CMF Member
Hi there,

This website used to have a the original Micra brochure - was wondering if you could provide me with this link?? The one above doesnt seem to work (well - the link works but the images dont come up).

Cheers - Luke :)

Back