On Order

K10Daz

RIP Colin McRae 1968-2007
Well was in at work (my second job) today and we recieved the new catalogue from a welknown aftermarket light maker :p and i can get my clear clusters for £100 delivered and fitted :p so they are on order, as i am very tight for cash at the moment due to me buying the car and inbetween paying back bursery and stuff because of me leaving college i am paying them up bit by bit so should be here soon! Hopefully for JAE. If i get this new job it pays £6 an hour and its 9-5 5 days a week so ill have more money to spend on the car!!

Daz :alien:

K10Daz said:
Well was in at work (my second job) today and we recieved the new catalogue from a welknown aftermarket light maker :p and i can get my clear clusters for £100 delivered and fitted :p so they are on order, as i am very tight for cash at the moment due to me buying the car and inbetween paying back bursery and stuff because of me leaving college i am paying them up bit by bit so should be here soon! Hopefully for JAE. If i get this new job it pays £6 an hour and its 9-5 5 days a week so ill have more money to spend on the car!!

eesh takes me back in the day !!

lol

but then im actually classed as an unemployed bum at the moment :(

lol

whats the name of the company, is it a special deal you get coz of the place you work for or can anyone get them for 100 quid?

will look very nice!

Thats a massive discount hehe! They should be £105 and then the shop puts their price onto it so they make a profit but i am getting them at trade price minus delivery :p

an titch, i am going to smoke them when i get them :p

with smoked clears you can get a lighter smoke, i think they can look good if they are done properly, if u tint standrad ones there will be a reddish tone, unless tinted quite dark

yeah but worht the extra £100????

Attachments

• car.JPG
    car.JPG
    202.9 KB · Views: 220
well..I was going to see what i thought of them on the car first, as i dont want to be the same as titch although i think him having the silver and blue and me having the silver and red an the same cars would be quite cool at meets and stuff, but not too sure what titch would think.

K10Daz said:
well..I was going to see what i thought of them on the car first, as i dont want to be the same as titch although i think him having the silver and blue and me having the silver and red an the same cars would be quite cool at meets and stuff, but not too sure what titch would think.

daz man if u want clear clusters then get clear clusters... dont mean u copyin off titch!!! just coz 1 silver micra got them dont mean no other can!!:p
personally i think clear would look better than smoked on ur car

danni said:
K10Daz said:

daz man if u want clear clusters then get clear clusters... dont mean u copyin off titch!!! just coz 1 silver micra got them dont mean no other can!!:p
personally i think clear would look better than smoked on ur car

Exactly man!! I dont care if your car looks like mine, if not anything its kinda cool!
As you say - if your going for the red silver look, i've gone for the complete silver look with blue!
Will be some changes in the next few weeks also...
but watch this space

Back