Old Car Downhill

D4R73N

Ex. Club Member
Thats right, as you all know i sold my own car for £700 to a mate, But it had its MoT today, and failed on 19 things, thats right i ragged the #### out of it...

and now its going to cost £400-600 to get it through, looks like i've lost alot of money!

lmao sounds like you proper ripped off the bloke who bought it! i must say im amazed he wasted so much money on it...

Not being sadistic or anything but can you scan the failure document? Just curious to see what one looks like with 19 fails on it :wasntme:

i suspect they would have to write very small or use 2 sheets, mine failed on 5 once and that looked full enough for me :(

I think if they're the computerised ones it'll probably all fit on a sheet of A4 hehe (do they print the failures at he computerised test stations?)

i think its just the certificte thats computerised mate, i could be wrong, ive got one of the new ones on the heap! (super s) ;)

Nah its not like the old ones, in a new style one, and i dident rip matey off, i find you saying that offence...

I been using that car for over a year and it never gave me a single problem... Its just a shame the under body was a lil ####...

ITs me that has to pay £500 odd not him!!

It must have been an absolute shed to require that much repair work done. If youre being kind enough to pay it, you might aswell just buy him another K10!

tbh thats not a stupid as it sounds! there are some awesome k10s on ebay at the moment one has only 17.5k on it and a full bodykit :D

Well I need to decide what to do, as I am short for money after spending it all on the new car...

I thought a £30 quid MoT is all it'll need...:(

i'm likely to be selling mine soon, same spec as yours is I remember rightly, '89 1.2GS, with 64k on the clock and MOT till october.

how can a car have all these fails if it passed a mot last year, saying that if it had 4 baldies, worn pads all round, lights out, cracked windscreen, balljoints gone, handbrake defective you could get 19 things easily, but saying this how did you sell the car for soo much? you must have known the car was fubared.

id give him has money back and try to salvage some money on breaking the car myself, you could at least ear a few 100 pounds which isnt a total loss

Back