OEM Nissan alloys?

Seb_

Give me some frogs.
Site Supporter
Hi mates
I've managed to contact the seller of a VERY nice K11 not too far from where I live. SS, low mileage, excellent condition. Booked a rendez vous tomorrow. Here's a picture of the car :
7566274082.jpg

He told me those alloys where stock, fitted when he purshased the car, have you already seen those?

Thank you !

I've seen them for sale on gumtree in my area so I reckon they are stock cause ones on gumtree say nissan on them and look exactly like them

MUCH appreciated. (Y) One more good point for this car... Oops I will do it again.

Finally managed to help someone whod have thought it eh lol noticed theyr 8 spoke and ones I put up are 6 but same design, I almost bought those ones on gumtree as I like them more than mine :p

They were an optional accessorie from the dealer, pretty sure you got them on any nissan you wanted at the time. I could get you the part number if you want?

That would be cool Kris . I never seen them in the few k11 brochure I own. Well about the car the guy just texted me to cancel, he reserves it for me when he come bavk from holyday. I just cant bloody wait. Best french k11 i ever seen.

Thank you mr J. I have to. There wont be ever another black mint 1.3 SS with low mileage and only one owner in France. The guy is coming on the 17th of august, I'm not gonna mis him. Thats my destiny. Micra akbar !

I was chasing one of you countrymen the other day well it was actually a woman in a black more door micra... got my sister to get a picture lol

Car bought !!!!!!!!!!!!! I will get it 21st of august ! Seeeeexy ! :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

Back