Odins Auto Parts - Good Guys

CMF_Toma

» CMF Member
These guys are freaking awesome. Theyre getting me in a roll of genuine Holden quality bonnet felt. Its only going to cost $50 to get aswell! Woot!

Just to say how awesome they really are, i went in there and asked if they had any, didnt mess around and went and checked. Came back and said no, but we'll get it in by tomorrow. THEN, the other store manager comes over and says 'I bet you ill have it by 3pm.' I was in shock. He could have done it but i said i was on my way to work. The time being 2:30pm. Truely awesome. :)

Also been there before to get wheel spacers. Its quickly turned into my favorite Auto shop.

http://www.odinautoparts.com.au/index.htm

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
Good to hear that customer service is alive and kicking.
Support them.
It never hurts to tell them that you are part of the Micra club and because of their excellent service you will let all other members know.
If other Micra members go in tell em you heard about them from other members.

CMF_Micra_King

» CMF Member
I work for coventrys and I remember sending somthing like that out to Odins this week so maybe its the same one :)
Coventrys are the holden parts wholesale dealers and we look after all the car yards and shops in perth. I can get holden stuff so cheap is scary since it shows how much of a mark up there is on the stuff. Odins are great at getting stuff thats not stocked by other stores.

Back