Nutkase! Wheel protection...

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
NutKase is the revolutionary, innovative new car security product designed to protect your car's alloy wheels from theft. Your wheel locknut is held safely inside the strong, secure, machined alloy case by the unique NutKase magnet feature.

The locknut supplied with your new set of wheels, or your new car, is your only weapon against the thief, yet how many of us leave it conveniently in the car, in the first place any thieving low-life would look?
What do you do with the locknut? The chances are it's rattling around your glovebox or bouncing around in the boot, waiting to disappear the moment you actually need it.

The solution is simple. With NutKase you can take your valuable locknut with you in a cool, alloy case designed to attach to your keyring. That way, it's with you whenever you take your car out and there's no way someone else can use it when you're not around.

Inbuilt sealing ring ensures NutKase is waterproof.
Q Listed by Thatcham.
It's the coolest way to keep your wheels safe.
Tested and approved by industry bodies.
NutKase comes in two sizes to fit most standard locknuts - if in doubt check first.

Not just for nuts! NutKase is also handy for loose change, keys and anything small including medication and valuable items you want to keep with you.
With a wide range of cool colours and great graphics, you're bound to find one to suit you, or your car.

NutKase is a simple, yet effective, solution for you car's security and your peace of mind.

Available in Silver, black and black Chrome

packaging.jpg

Give me a pm or post below if you want one.

Paypal is [email protected]

£14.99 each inc delivery

(To give you an example I lost my locking wheel nut key and it cost me £25 for new locking wheels nuts and a new key, and £15 to get the ones already on off, well worth the money in my opinion)

Will weigh your pocket down quite a bit!

Also, how many of these do you have for sale! You may need trade permission to list these

Arnold said:
Will weigh your pocket down quite a bit!

Also, how many of these do you have for sale! You may need trade permission to list these

Neil is fine to trade through the MSC.

thanks
Kev

Back