number plate lights

Right, basicly had a bulb out so replaced it, in doing so destoyed the metal clips the number plate light screws into on the boot handle thing, anyone know if nissan stock them? Or if theres something else i can use instead? What was left of them looked suspiciously like interior trim screw clips...

youve got the same problem i had by the sounds of it:confused: does the clip look rusty? mine were compleatly shot to pieces... quick trip to breakers yard and soon had some fresh new ones off a newer k11 and fitted fine, on the plus side the guy at the desk said that they were worthless and that i could take them... so saved some money too :)

Scrappie was just a thought anyways chap. Anyway to save money... because it seems the smaller something is the more expencive it is through main dealer anyways.

is it legal for me to change my number plate lights to green? or blue ? or just even bright white ?
I think so long as the number plate is clearly visible, you'll be ok. So it's probably a no for the coloured ones.

What bulbs were you thikning of using for bright white? If they're LEDs you'll need the wedge type :)

Back