NOT SPENT ENOUGH @ DEMON TWEEKS!!

MICRASKYLINE

Ex. Club Member
Hi, New to the club. Just joined 2day!!
I have spent over £800.00 @ Demon Tweeks on some parts!!!
Told my wife I spent £200.00!!!!

1. Janspeed cat back system - needed doing anyway!
2. K & N 57i kit
3. Bilstein Streetline Suspension kit
4. Black Daimond discs and pads - needed doing anyway!
5. OMP strut brace

Let me know what you think - or do you recomend any other addition to my light modification on my little Micra?!

Was bit of an impulse buy!!

Gonna call Demon Tweeks 2moro to see if I can get a discount (as I am now a member!) - but already paid by card.
So got to charm some person 1st thing on a Monday morning!!!

RE: SPENT WAY TOO MUCH @ DEMON TWEEKS!!

Sounds good mate!
And also welcome to the club - glad to see new members coming through. Any other plans for the car or you having to save!!
Titch :kungfu:

MICRASKYLINE said:
Told my wife I spent £200.00!!!!

:laugh: welcome to the club, hopefully you can still get the discount :)

what micra do you have? seems like you got plans for it anyway. you could also consider the janspeed manifold. best bhp mod you can do to begin with.

:)

Hi, I have a 1999 T reg 1.3si in black - no mods yet - just some exhaust I got off ebay that makes the car sound like a 500bhp Skyline!!! Feel a bit of a chump when I do the school run, thats why getting the Janspeed system, as other threads seem to think its not too 'bad boy' loud!!!

My normal ride is a Honda Civic Type R - max revs in 2nd & 3rd gear - love it!!

The micra is used by my wife - she dont mind me doing the mods to it as long as she can buy her shoes and hand bags and I pay for the mods - got a feeling I'm gonna max my credit card!

Treating the mods to the car as a mini project, Will let you guys know how the install of the parts go. any advice on future mods will help.

My 6 year old son loves GT4 on the playstation and his fave car is - the skyline and every time I floor the Micra he shouts out Micra Skyyyyyline'!!!!, Hence my log in name!!

I want our Micra to look something like the one on this link!!!

http://www.rcdevelopments.com/gallery/madmicra.htm

Is it owned by anyone in the club?

Yeah, I wasnt sure if it the same car - front looks different - maybe had it changed - engine looks the same tho. I did ring RC Developments up to ask about the exhaust, and they did confirm that its one Mad Micra!!!

and its looks superb with it on too..

http://www.rcdevelopments.com/banz-dec-03/banzai-dec-03-1.jpg

demon tweak have a lot of this clubs money now. i think ht etotal was something like £4500 on the whiteline group buy alone. never mind what anyone else has bought from them which i guess is a lot!

welcome to the club matey

A1 help from Paul at Demon Tweeks. Well done to the club for sorting out discount for members!!
Cancelled order and got refund then re-ordered with discount from Paul!

What I am getting now, 10% Discount given from Paul and he has also given free delivery!! Top bloke

1. Janspeed cat back system (Full grade stainless steel not the aluminized one)£297.00
2. K & N 57i kit £66.00
3. Black Daimond discs and pads £143.00
4. Whiteline strut brace £ £76.00

5. Springs from the group buy (thx paynee!) £88.00
6. Koni shocks (won from ebay-£210!)
7. V12 engine conversion!!!! £10.00!!!!

Just got the order thru from demon 2day. Just waiting on the Whiteline strut brace.

But could not wait to get the Janspeed on. took it too my local garage and got him to drop what he was doing and fit the system on for me for £10.00!!!!!
Looks spot on and sounds good too, not too load but max it from 2nd ,3rd and 4th and it sound like a scooby!!!

May have the old Sportex backbox for sale (needs cleaning tho)

Thanks to Demon Tweeks for the discount and great service!!!

Glad to hear someone has used the club discount. Hope you enjoy your new set up and remember their is still more power to be had if you have the urge (manifold for starters).

Mike

Back