NodSpeed 25% off all products!!

Hi guys!

To get things kick started after my little uni break I am going to run a week long offer of 25% off all the products on my site.

The offer will start on the 30th and last for 7 days :)

I will post the discount code here nearer the time :)

Any questions just ask...

Yeah I am. Will be going to new custom system soon. Well make straight through me thinks

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Might be useful yes. Cheers Chris! Are you still running the peter Lloyd exhaust? Otherwise I could offer you one of the new decats in return :)
Make me an industrial front upper strut :) well it would fit the PL as the original cat is still there.

Decats? ....... ooooo legal ? :) xx
Errr, yes if on a track :D but tbh, I dont think the second cat does a whole lot so it might well pass the MOT with a second decat, if so then yes it would be legal :)

Make me an industrial front upper strut :) well it would fit the PL as the original cat is still there.

These will be second decats to start with :) primary cats its hard to get the flow much better than just knocking the honeycomb out of the stock one imo. Best to get a 4-2-1 i think (not much good for you I know, I would make a new downpipe for your system i think, that one I made was always kinda temporary :p )

Anyway... back on track!

The coding to do a proper promo code was a bit tricky and my web guy is on holiday. So i just reduced the price in paypal and edited the buttons on the site :D

So NO NEED FOR A CODE, the prices will just be 25% lower for a week :)

Enjoy x

Errr, yes if on a track :D but tbh, I dont think the second cat does a whole lot so it might well pass the MOT with a second decat, if so then yes it would be legal :)

These will be second decats to start with :) primary cats its hard to get the flow much better than just knocking the honeycomb out of the stock one imo. Best to get a 4-2-1 i think (not much good for you I know, I would make a new downpipe for your system i think, that one I made was always kinda temporary :p )
I passed the mot without second cat just first.

Quick one.....fitted townie man's nod rod other day . really is a nice piece.
Pics up for some scripture? ????

Hey went looking for a strut brace on eBay only to find your not selling them any more? Still possible to get one? And do ya ship to the land of leprachauns?

Back