No More A MARCH owner

CMF_pathola

» CMF Member
I Owned a Nissan March for the past 4 years and it was a great time. Sold the thing on last friday and bough a BMW 318i.
Got a lot of inputs from the forum over the years and the car went through a lot of changes too.

So guys Thank you !

CMF_mipcar

» CMF Member
I saw what I'd like to buy the other day. Saw it in Melbourne. Called an "Atom" (one was featured in TOP GEAR) a while ago. Little 2 seater open thing, sort of clubman class.
Powered buy a 2litre rear engine toyota engine with option to supercharge.
Faster acceleration times then most Super Cars.

Comfort is just about nil however.

Either that or an AUDI R4. (think that's what it's called) The sporty one.

Mychael

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
mipcar WROTE:

"I saw what I'd like to buy the other day. Saw it in Melbourne. Called an "Atom" (one was featured in TOP GEAR) a while ago. Little 2 seater open thing, sort of clubman class.<BR>Powered buy a 2litre rear engine toyota engine with option to supercharge.<BR>Faster acceleration times then most Super Cars.<BR><BR>Comfort is just about nil however.<BR><BR>Either that or an AUDI R4. (think that's what it's called) The sporty one.<BR><BR>Mychael

The one that was on top gear was a Civic Type-R engine (unsure of which engine specifically) but that one was blown. A bit impractical for normal driving, but then who buys one to use as a daily? :)

---dens

CMF_mipcar

» CMF Member
Yeah, I mean these things are lllooowww. The one I saw was re-fueling at a garage in the city. The guy runs one of those hire businesses where you can rent older porches and mx5's and stuff like that. This was a new car to go on the fleet.
The front suspension set-up was wicked. Straight off Formula 1 design.

Mike

Back