Nitrous Oxide kits.

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
Fusion Motorsport is now pleased to announce we are a supplier and dealer of Wizards of Nos nitrous products. - The worlds best nitrous company.

More details to be released in the next week.

Ed

For a K11 you would get a streetblaster 100i kit, which would be a 25bhp increase (believe me this is alot, ask anyone who has been in the ST) you can increase this later, if you have not killed the clutch already... This is £489, for the 5lb bottle or + £48 for the 11lb bottle (the one I have). Fitting is surprisingly simple, although I would need to check a few things before being able to give advice. If you added this to a K11 which already had the usual exhaust and intake mods it would be RAPID to say the least!! 100+bhp@wheels haha.

Im happy to demo people the ST, it is truly insane. I'll do a video at somepoint :)

At the rate its going, I would be better off just putting a 50litre bottle in haha.

Can you get the kit without the bottle so you can ad a larger bottle at a later date?

You would need to look for people local to you. Once I have sold a few kits I'll get a refilling system here, so that I can do them for people who are local. Its about £40-50 for an 11lb bottle.

Ed

Ed said:
You would need to look for people local to you. Once I have sold a few kits I'll get a refilling system here, so that I can do them for people who are local. Its about £40-50 for an 11lb bottle.

Ed

do you replace the bottle or is it filled?

for example, say i've just installed a nitros kit with the bottle flushed into my install in the boot with it all painted up in car colours, would i be able to back my car up to some sort of filling place and get filled up?

purely out of question would nos be a possibility on a k10 1.2 engine? would it be possible to tap into the fuel line instead of injecting it? or would it be a pistons shooting through the bonnet affair!? :laugh: i cant imagine the engine being able to take it but any ideas on what it would take mod wise?

Yes that would work! You would just get a carb kit not a injection kit :)

Nex the bottle must be removable.

i imagine you would be ok as long as your not running a silly power kit, 20bhp would be ok i think. But i dont believe ed would ill-advise you, so listen to his words of adivce :)

The is no reason why the MA12 would not take a standard 25 shot system, certaintly the MA10 is capable. It would cause no more harm than a turbo of similar power (infact a turbo can cause more harm due to the heat produced) Clearly due to many factors it would be impossible to say exactly what would happen. As far as I know - no one has tried. But if approached from the right way, just like any real power modification there will be no horrid surprises. :) If your really interested I would recommend this: http://www.fusion-motorsport.co.uk/...acturer_id,0/option,com_virtuemart/Itemid,28/

Nitrous works very well on a turboed car. Due to the massive drop in intake temps you can see in some cases as much as double the power of what the nitrous jets are rated for.

Ed

so, if i was to turbo my 1.3 super S with a T2......say 6 psi, 110bhp ish, then nitrous of 25bhp i could be seeing about 160+bhp........

now thats tempting!!!

woul you be able t use the nitrous before the turbo to compress the N20 even more or would this not work?

I know NOS systems usually prefer a specific cam shaft setup to see the highest performance gain - So I was wondering if the reprofiled cam shafts you do Ed are fine to use with a NOS system?

Yes it would work fine with those cams. N2O is not special in this respect. If air can move in and out efficiently from the engine, then N2O is also going to work well.

Back