nissan micra

hi can someone please help me out, i have a nissan march and is clonking out on me all the time, stopping and starting, i recently put in a new distributor and it hasnt done the job, could this be a air flow meter problem or do i simply neeed a new gearbox

mine does that some times. yano what it is andy?

going by what my super s was like when it started to happen to that a couple of years ago...started stalling when slowing down at lights and junctions, then losing power atfer about 15/20mins i got a second hand throttle body from the scrappers £20 lasted a year, then it started doing it again....then got a recon one from ecu-testing at nottingham........been fine ever since....ya tickover might be abit on the low side can try knocking that up abit see if there any difference

it wont be the airfilter, if there are no faultcodes showing i would try another throttlebody personally

got the same problem, with mine as a i said earlier up. i've heard it will either be the throttle body or the HT leads. mines going in the garage to get looked at by a mate whos a mechanic tomorrow so i will let you know what he says if that will be any help(Y)

Could this be a Dry Joint Problem on the TB?

If so see this thread in K11 DIY Guide CLICK HERE.

If not then I don't know.

Back