Nissan Micra (K12) (2002 - 2010) Haynes Manual Some help.

hello. Who can help me with some pics from this manual for timing chain . I have service manual from this forum but I need something more detailed. I want to fix it from home but I don't know if I have all I need . Thx all.

Nissan Micra (03 - Oct 10) Haynes Repair Manual: 03-10 https://amzn.eu/d/46xbb6E

Here is a link the are 17 used and 20 new.
I think I got mine at a book seller on Amazon it was still usable condition as a used item.
Mostly I'm ebay but cannot reccomend amazon enough for books.
The condition of used the ones is always good from what I have seen.

Also the manual is definitely an essential part of owning a nissan micra.

I understand what you tell me but I'm not from UK, and I can't buy nothing on these website. If you want to help me take 3 pictures on that chapter or scan him and post here. Thanks.

Amazon/eBay ship global, you can also try search at top for good information that may have been posted on k12s timing chain is one of its common faults.
Another good place to look is youtube I think are a few guides to removal here.
Will add a link if find a decent guide..
Below is attached image from the manual you will still require one to complete the task.
if you don't have one you should not attempt to replace the chain.
So I have also included links to book shops that stock k12 used another two reliable sources...
I do highly recommend world of books.

Attachments

• IMG_20221015_193559.jpg
    IMG_20221015_193559.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 148
  • IMG_20221015_193651.jpg
    IMG_20221015_193651.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 94
Last edited:
Hello again. I need some help to explain about this two things. 1. Camshaft sprocket the old one can I dismantle it without pressure ?
2. When I know when îs the right position of the New one camshaft sprocket. I don't understand this advanced angle side. I read almost all post about this variable camshaft but nothing make me fully understand the mechanism.
I watch some video from russian from yt but again I didn't not the language.
Can someone to explain how to change it!
IMG-20221031-WA0006.jpg
20221031_140945.jpg
20221031_131604.jpg

Sent from my SM-A125F using Micra Sports Club mobile app

Hello again. I need some help to explain about this two things. 1. Camshaft sprocket the old one can I dismantle it without pressure ?
2. When I know when îs the right position of the New one camshaft sprocket. I don't understand this advanced angle side. I read almost all post about this variable camshaft but nothing make me fully understand the mechanism.
I watch some video from russian from yt but again I didn't not the language.
Can someone to explain how to change it!View attachment 79194View attachment 79195View attachment 79196

Thx for all!

This is all video about how to change the timing chain. How to reset vvt . I sove my problem but was hard to change it because a part between the gearbox and the engine blocked my sump oil and I didn't have a lift . You must to be patient.
I will put and a Pdf for sump oil how to take down easily. Good luck for all.

-vvt reset at min 18:00

how to do it with engine on the car

dismantle engine

-how to block the fly-wheel min 1:59

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWZ...w-&index=4&t=696s&ab_channel=РазборДвигателей

Attachments

• Steuerkette Nissan Micra III K12.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 288
  • EM.pdf
    11.4 MB · Views: 83
This is all video about how to change the timing chain. How to reset vvt . I sove my problem but was hard to change it because a part between the gearbox and the engine blocked my sump oil and I didn't have a lift . You must to be patient.
I will put and a Pdf for sump oil how to take down easily. Good luck for all.

-vvt reset at min 18:00

how to do it with engine on the car

dismantle engine

-how to block the fly-wheel min 1:59

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWZnasp4Ocg&list=PLXUAseTQylhjSsJWAQVhzcW6Q-MLl4Jw-&index=4&t=696s&ab_channel=РазборДвигателей

Back