Haynes Manual

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Sorry if this is 'off topic'. I need to source a Haynes manual (or equivalent) for a Nissan Micra Acenta 2008 but can only find one which covers models up to 57: http://www.haynes.co.uk/webapp/wcs/...ctId=45701&langId=-1&parent_category_rn=10215. Are there any major differences between the 57 and 2008 Acentas or are they the same thing and this manual will do? I've asked Haynes and they have come back with a stock reply saying they don't have a manual for my particular model.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

Hi,

Thanks for the response. The car isn't one of the ones not covered as stated by Haynes, just the year of the car is not covered. However, I'll rephrase the question - is a second half of 2007 (standard petrol) Micra Acenta the same as a start of 2008 (standard petrol) Acenta (i.e. same car just the year on the registration plate is different)? In other words is the spec between the cars exactly the same, just the number plate year is different? If so then this manual, in theory, should cover a 2008 Micra Acenta and the stock response from Haynes is incorrect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back