Nissan Micra for sale 1995

CMF_aclose

» CMF Member
Blue 2 door hatch.
233000km
Comes with a roadworthy and 6 months rego but needs a bit of work.
*Handbreak light stays on even when off (handbreak doesnt seem to be engaged tho)
*windscreen has a few cracks (although has had a dose of windscreen repair)
*radiator reservour has a hole in it and has been taped up (doesnt leak mind you)
*cvs sound like they might need replaced.

Has 2 brand new tyres

$2000

0403 915 059

Pick up ipswich area (queensland)

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
aclose WROTE:

"Handbreak light stays on even when off (handbreak doesnt seem to be engaged tho)

I know this is a FS ad, but this is generally a pretty simple fix - there's a switch under the cover for the base of the handbrake and often the reason the light stays on is because the plug has become disconnected from the switch. Just thought I'd let you know :)

---dens

CMF_mipcar

» CMF Member
Might not be the handbrake though, isn't it the same light for warning if trouble with fluid level in reservoir? There is a plug connector underneath the hydraulic reservoir. The switch that works it can be faulty, was/is on mine. So rather then pull the reservoir out to replace switch I was bad and just disconnected the cable.

Mike

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
mipcar WROTE:

"Might not be the handbrake though, isn't it the same light for warning if trouble with fluid level in reservoir? There is a plug connector underneath the hydraulic reservoir. The switch that works it can be faulty, was/is on mine. So rather then pull the reservoir out to replace switch I was bad and just disconnected the cable.

Mike

I had actually forgotten about this and when I was fixing it on mine I came across the same suggestion as yours. Both are valid things to check for to try and remedy the situation.

---dens

Back