Nissan medical (working for NMUK)

R05_Micra

Ex. Club Member
well i passed a nissan specific forklift test yesterday and have medical at 10 in morning to get the job. im now ####ting it lol as the words "blood test" mentioned, i dont do drugs (altho im going to town on lash in an hour lol) but whats with a blood test, whats it for? drugs, dieses (sp) conditions what lol? i know a couple here work at NMUK so woundered if anyone knew, cheers guys!

ahhh thought so, chatting to ian, i had dope in march as we may know but that should be out by now (7 months) and i dont smoke or owt so hope it goes well...

Dope is in your system for 2 months, the strong drugs (coke etc) leave in 48 hours.
Alcohol may be a problem so don't drink the night before.

Avoid the drink, it'll still be in your system tomorrow (especially with spirits) and they might think you're a wino.

Best of luck for tomorrow mate, I know you've been through a bit this year (haven't we all!) so hope it all pans out well for you :)

James.

yea best not havin drink in ya system or any kind of drugs im there tomorrow might see ya drivin about in ya forklift might even deliver parts to me lol

Well done on passing!

Guess they didnt think you were a pish-head then eh! :D

Doesnt NMUK stand for Nissan Manufacturing United Kingdom?!

yeah that what NMUK means, lol a was out in town last night too, they had no urine or bllo test lol, have to wear glasses tho which i told them about and my eyes were poor on the chart so they said wear em...

wow just noticed my post count too :O lol

Now you can get yourself out tonight to celebrate :D

I have a couple of mates work there, i shall tell em to beware of men on FLT's with poor eyesight! ;)

We have regular 'random' drug tests used on urine samples at my place, I've had about 8 in three years, it is open to abuse however, if you take co-codamol like I do for back pain, it shows up as an opiate which is the same as cocaine or heroin, or my regular one a day prescription medication comes up as barbiturates, either of which will get you a fully paid week long (sometimes more) suspension until they get the results back from lab to tell them it's nothing it shouldn't be. So if a person wanted to get some time off then having an 'accident' that you know you'll be tested for :wasntme: after taking an over the counter painkiller is the way to go.:D

well done on passing m8 am on the oposite shift to you im on "B" shift you are on "A" shift if you start at 7 on monday do you know what shop you are workin in and what line m8

wouldnt a urine test be easier? the kits are quite advanced these days.. I guess its a consent issue thing.. the tests are easier to cheat on but with blood u cant really give someone elses blood when the needles is in ur arm hmmm

oh well done on passin

jim as far as i know mate i report to the maingate gouse at 7am on monday to someone hindmarsh lol (its wrote down) so neverknow see how it goes, im in warehouse i think on the FLT for vantech....

jim as far as i know mate i report to the maingate gouse at 7am on monday to someone hindmarsh lol (its wrote down) so neverknow see how it goes, im in warehouse i think on the FLT for vantech....

i report to steven hindmarsh at 7am monday, im on the FLT's, ill ave black glasses on lol, gotta wear em for work :mad:

i report to steven hindmarsh at 7am monday, im on the FLT's, ill ave black glasses on lol, gotta wear em for work :mad:

lol for a minute there a thought ya were gona say chris hindmarch a was gona say unlucky m8 ya sure its not r-tek ya workin for i havnt herd of vantec before and ya will most likely be workin in parts logistics center if ya in a warehouse because (before some one says ano they are all warehouses but plc is different ) ya have press shop then body shop paint shop then trim and chassis line 1 and line 2 if it is plc then ya lucky its so easy up there

Back