Nissan March/Micra 2012 CVT Issue (Automatic)

Hi All,

I am in desperate need to find out what is wrong with my Nissan March. I've viewed and tried everything in https://micra.org.uk/threads/nissan-micra-march-k13-cvt-memory-reset-re-calibration.55197/ with no luck.

This is a jap import to Ireland. The car has 91,000km on the clock. When you first turn on the car when it's cold, the car drives perfectly fine. (Feels like the Revs might be a bit high) but after the car warms up, 5-10 minutes, It's like the Gearbox just stops functioning. Foot to the floor and the car will just roll. No power, nothing. I did a gearbox service (Oil and filter) and it made no difference. It also has a new battery and oil change. If I put it into Neutral or Park when the issue occurs after a second or two it starts to rev up. But as soon as I go back to Drive or Reverse, the same issue happens. These issues occurred as soon as it arrived in the country. I feel like I might need to replace the gearbox. I'm trying to avoid that as I'm quoted between 3-4k. I can post videos of the before and after if that helps.

Could it be the torque converter valve?

Any help is appreciated. TIA

Back