nissan march g# Wanted

spaek to an import company theyy will help you out.

good choice of car :D

EDIT: wat is the difference between this and out top micras?

EDIT: wat is the difference between this and out top micras?[/QUOTE]

Its basicaly a super s but with air con and different paint options, it also had a brake light in the top of the rear spoiler.

i know of one for sale for £1500.

Its in excellent condition, 4 new tyres, new suspension and just had some bodywork bodywork done to the sills, doors and rear arches, all done professionally.

RIK said:
is it blue?

Its a sort of metallic grey, it has got a slight blueish tint to it though. its official name is mauve grey graphite pearl, not sure about the paint code though. You might have seen me, I was around Rotherham about a month ago.

sonic said:
Its a sort of metallic grey, it has got a slight blueish tint to it though. its official name is mauve grey graphite pearl, not sure about the paint code though. You might have seen me, I was around Rotherham about a month ago.
nah the one i saw was like an electic blue like padymarsdens

just seen one in yorkshire freeway rik for sale
A march

2000 plate 1.3 in black all the extras 1 owner £1495
seems like a good buy to me

NISSAN MICRA 1.3S MARCH 3DR
HATCH, 00, In black, electric windows, central locking, air con, PAS, ABS, electric mirrors, sunroof, 1 owner, import, find 1 cheaper . £1,495. ono

10 charictors

Attachments

• media.jpg
    media.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 254
that looks like a pre facelift to me. and it looks like it's a 'L' reg plate, although it could be a private plate. but deffo looks like a pre facelift. it's also on autotrader and it still says '00'.

richmicratwista said:
i thought the same a 2000 but a pre facelift seems a bit dodgy

sorry whats difference between a march g and a march

check out http:/english.auto.vi.ru/catalog/nissan/march/ for all the specs on all the marches. :D

Back