Nissan K12 Alloy Wheels

Hi guys, looking for a set of Nissan Micra alloy wheels for my car. If anybody has got any going or can recommend places to look please PM me.

ebay...Gumtree etc...

I got a set of 4 sport (16") off ebay last summer, bargain....could have got a second set for much the same price just last month....they do prop up regularly...infact there's a set of 15"'s on ebay at the moment... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SET-OF-4x15-Nissan-Micra-Alloys-Wheels-/280994812593?pt=UK_Cars_Parts_Vehicles_Wheels_tyre_Trims_Trims_ET&fits=Car Make:Nissan|Model:Micra&hash=item416c9892b1
not exactly in perfect nick, but if you're needing a set or the odd spare, that's not an horrific price ^_^
also i nice set of after market "17's but you have to be rolling on very low profile tyre's not to mess up your speedo etc...and have enough arch clearance ;)

Yeah ive already seen that ad not so long ago :p
Ive actually emailed the guy requesting more pics and details.
Needs 2 for the back and a spare as the current spare tyre is also buckled !!
No idea what the previous owner has been doing !:confused:

Well good luck, they look pretty nice from the image posted so far ;)

I wonder what the estate agent that owned mine did sometimes LOL
There's a huge cut in the side wall of one original tyre (from when i bought it) that matches up perfectly with a nasty kerb mark <_<
it was even an advisory on the MOT when i picked my baby up...it has, however, not been noted at all in the 3 MOT's since ^_^ ...wierd

The interior trims were also pretty scratched up (I've swapped a few now) I can only assume they took at least one of their big "TO LET" signs around with them at all times!

LOL !
Makes you wonder dont it !
The state mine was in was unreal
Spent over an hour vaccuming and wiping down the whole interior. Still dont look perfect but miles better than what it was !
Only main concerns now are 2 rear alloys, spare tyre and rear corner of the bumper which someone scraped the 1st i took the car out!
Worse thing was my car was parked up!!

Back