Nissan datascan

superls

K10 Tuner
Hi i hav read about that Nissan datascan software on the interweb and recon that it seems ok. has anyone used it before???

if you have can you let me know wot it was like and whether i should botyher buying it.

Cheers

Sorry about that im a new sterter and didnt no not to do that. SORRY.

I was told that the datascan software would work with any ecu after 1991???

is this right or not as im running a 1992 super S engine and loom???

this is true, but the bloke in australia i spoke to who sells the software, told me the pins that the port is wired to and that i could wire 1 in and it might work???

To a K10 with ECC? I very much doubt it!

in the K10 haynes manual in the suplimentary section it shows wiring connections for a diagnostics port, it shows it wiring straight back to the ecc control unit.

Maybe its the one under the dash that isnt used???

if someone would finally send me a k10 eccs i would sort this out!!

i know a huge amount nissan consult, in fact my own car runs a modified version streaming extra info and altered commands.

im sure i could sort something for the k10 lads, with more info.

btw the above post wasn't a dig ant anyone, its just i've tried many times to get hold of one and failed.

paul that would be good, but i would need it for some time, and it may not work when i have finished with it.

hi i have just fitted a super s engine and wiring loom to my k10 ls today and noticed a spare connector under the dash near to the fuse box, after looking through my haynes manual and checking out the wire colours and pin numbers, i have realised it is the check connector that it shows in the haynes manual. ill get a pic of it 2moz and post it so u can take a look.

is the 'check connector' different to a diagnostic connector???

will the software work thru the check connector?

Also i have an ecc unit off of a 1.6 primera (carbed model) would there be any advantages or disadvantages to plugging this one in? or will it even work?

Back