Nissan Connect

Does anyone know if there are firmware updates for nissan connect head unit. I don't mean map updates.
Reason I'm asking - bluetooth + usb connection: whilst most phones work there can be issues with the latest smartphones. Usually fixed with updates to phone.
Also anyone fond any problem connecting phone to nissan connect,either music playing, receiving calls or syncing contacts.
Also how do I find firmware version?

Does anyone know if there are firmware updates for nissan connect head unit. I don't mean map updates.
Reason I'm asking - bluetooth + usb connection: whilst most phones work there can be issues with the latest smartphones. Usually fixed with updates to phone.
Also anyone fond any problem connecting phone to nissan connect,either music playing, receiving calls or syncing contacts.
Also how do I find firmware version?

hm what sort of smartphone? i tried several samsung s3, s2, iphones and ipads which all work. but an update is only done at a nissan dealer :)

hello guys wondering you can help me out here, i recently bought a nissan micra with the nissan connect system but problem is after they changed the battery on the car, the system was asking for a new code which they entered incorrectly on the nissan system and now the system is locked. pls urgently help me guys on how i can unlock the nissan connect system.

Jannath, only a dealer can give you a new code.
As for the Connect, when I start the engine and the Connect is selected on USB, it freezes. No audio comes out, neither I can adjust the volume and when I change to Radio-Cd-Aux, again no sound comes out. That happens on both Micras. I went to the dealer, but they said that my Usb is the problem. Told them that I tried at least 10 different usbs and that sometimes works, sometimes doesn't. A firmware update would be nice, thought I don't think you'll find somewhere to do that (the only place you can find is at the factory). The Connect thing is RUBBISH. I plan on upgrading the Connect, as maps are not available in my area (still the dealer sells cars with Connect lying that Maps are on the way).

I would think it reasonable to presume if they entered the wrong code , it would be there responsibility to fix it ,

if they don't , e mail Nissan customer services , you can find a" contact us " on there web page , I had a problem at the dealers , e mailed Nissan , they called me and within a week my dealer called to rectify my problem .

hope u get it sorted

Back