Nismo wide arches and spoiler (Really annoyed) !!! K11

Well for 2 weeks now ive been trying to find the Nismo arches and spoiler for my k11, I finally contacted a importer (jesse) and he says nismo have discontinued the whole kit and also the aero kit aswell.

And trying to get hold of a set of arches and a spoiler is proving to be frustrating and hard!!

Can anyone help me............But only repsond if you actualy have a relevant answer to my question please.

Thanks Jason :blues:

Its so hard to come across any geniune nismo goodies to be honest. The only option you really have is to just check the yahoo auctions every so often. Doubt you'll find anything in the UK unfortunately:(.

Coincidence first thread i look at been a while lol. I have one complete set left

Send us a pm if your interested jas see thread in my sig for the arches themselves. (Y)

Coincidence first thread i look at been a while lol. I have one complete set left

Send us a pm if your interested jas see thread in my sig for the arches themselves. (Y)
another coincedence is i have literally just been looking at your old blog today,,spooky

Hehe lol.

I have one complete set, one set missing the front passenger arch (sold the one arch to a member on here who needed a replacement) and one whole set that i started to butcher to fit my previous 5 door k11.

I also still have the moulds they were made from, time for some bumpage in the for sale section. :glare:

Back