Nismo Suspension For EK10 or a k10!!!!!

Baz

Ex. Club Member
Guaging Interest here . . . . .

A full set of Nismo dampers, Nismo front springs and standard rear springs

4 point Dampening adjustment ,no height adjustment on these

The front dampening selectors work perfect but sadly the rear were ceased to the hardest setting when they came in from japan on my st so it is extremely stiff on the rear (Might not be to bad over in the Uk as the roads are far better)

I am looking for £300 for the full setup but this thread is to gauge interest to see what people think.
Very rare parts and unlikely to come across them for this car again so take this into account.

This is how the car sits
IMG_0306.jpg

This is a pic of the front damper on the car
600CIMG7061.jpg

I'll post up more pics later

I am fairly sure the front wont fit properly. Have you tried that Baz?

I am fairly sure the front wont fit properly. Have you tried that Baz?

Well the coilovers I've bought are from a K11, and k11 front dampers fit a k10 so yeah I'm sure,

also I used to have ordinary k10 shocks in my old st and they fit no problem

Ok I'm quite surprised by that as from memory when i last looked I thought there was a problem. Perhaps not.

Ok I'm quite surprised by that as from memory when i last looked I thought there was a problem. Perhaps not.

I would only advertise them to fit an st if that was the case but they do fit both a k10 and ek10(Y)

you can make anything fit any car eh baz lol ;)

how much lower you think these are over standard?

cheers

Steve

Ah yeah no problem:laugh: Sure they probably fit the k12 aswell lol. . . .

45-50mm on the back and 25-30mm on the front

Bumping this as John selling his st

Baz

Have a slightly cheaper alternative. . .

The rear nismo's are quite stiff for the road so I have a nearly brand new set of rear shocks and lowering spring from an eg civic modified to fit the k10. Had them in my st before I got the coilys and they were great so I can do the front nismo setup and the rear civic setup together for £180 delivered

Baz

Back