nismo kit

CMF_boots

» CMF Member
anyone want to buy or have any idea what a K11 kit is worth?
nismo shocks, swaybars, tower braces & rear lower braces, seats, steering wheel, & exhaust, all off a nismo race car in Japan.Tried to post picture but to many pixels if interested mail me [email protected] and I send photos.
cheers

CMF_boots

» CMF Member
photo

Attachments

• 57895.jpg
    57895.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 46

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
I might have the ability to buy the lot and part it out. Though i would want a confirmation that parts are taken before i buy. I only want the seats. Anyone else 100% on the other stuff pictured.

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
OK guys if i buy it all for 1000 i want 300 plus postage for the shocks and springs and 300 plus postage for the braces. Anyone want them. That leaves me the seats for 400.

I will try and email him today about it all.

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
I guess i can. Never done it before though. I am waiting to hear back from the seller. Just want more pics at this stage of all items. Not sure if anyone else noticed its only this guys first ever post. He said he has just moved to Aus from Japan and not sure what its all worth etc. Said he only has that pic so i want more pics to make sure its all legit and not a scam of some kind. After all its me laying down the 1000 to get the gear plus the hefty price of shipping from him to me in Darwin. Then sort it and send it to you guys. I am not going to get burnt so i want more pics of the rails and the seats along with each set of springs an shocks and also the Braces. Seperate pics to confirm quality and condition.

Everyones thoughts?

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
yeah mate. Been burnt before and wont do it again. This guy seems hard to get in contact with and with the job i do i have ways of finding things out. Gotta love the private investigation business. I will let you all know how things progress but i wont lay cash down till i get confirmation.

CMF_1300cc

» CMF Member
sikK11 WROTE:

"I guess i can. Never done it before though. I am waiting to hear back from the seller. Just want more pics at this stage of all items. Not sure if anyone else noticed its only this guys first ever post. He said he has just moved to Aus from Japan and not sure what its all worth etc. Said he only has that pic so i want more pics to make sure its all legit and not a scam of some kind. After all its me laying down the 1000 to get the gear plus the hefty price of shipping from him to me in Darwin. Then sort it and send it to you guys. I am not going to get burnt so i want more pics of the rails and the seats along with each set of springs an shocks and also the Braces. Seperate pics to confirm quality and condition.

Everyones thoughts?
where he is located, perhaps a long time member can view and verify the items.....

CMF_1300cc

» CMF Member
sikK11 WROTE:

"I guess i can. Never done it before though. I am waiting to hear back from the seller. Just want more pics at this stage of all items. Not sure if anyone else noticed its only this guys first ever post. He said he has just moved to Aus from Japan and not sure what its all worth etc. Said he only has that pic so i want more pics to make sure its all legit and not a scam of some kind. After all its me laying down the 1000 to get the gear plus the hefty price of shipping from him to me in Darwin. Then sort it and send it to you guys. I am not going to get burnt so i want more pics of the rails and the seats along with each set of springs an shocks and also the Braces. Seperate pics to confirm quality and condition.

Everyones thoughts?
where he is located, perhaps a long time member can view and verify the items.....

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
The items look the goods but the part of whether he actually has the items or not. I got sus when he said he only has the one pic and then did not reply to me after that.

CMF_boots

» CMF Member
guys,I worked in Japan in scrapyards exporting containers of parts for 15years, the parts forsale are Sparco seats, momo steering wheel, RS*R muffler nismo struts,sway bars & braces, all came off a nismo K11 march, have posted a photo of my car with Aus number plate & some of the parts for sale as there seems to be some doubt about them being in Aus. the car also is for sale P12 25X Primera a rare car it has the high compression QR25DD engine.

Attachments

• 57990.jpg
    57990.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 38

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
Hey guys. I am looking at getting a shipping quote. THe owner said its around 1000 in shipping and i cant afford that. If i can get it down i will buy it and part it out. If not then i will have to pass.

Back