nismo grille

CMF_antos

» CMF Member
Thanks guys.
Greo i saw both of those but didnt post in the first as it was round jan so figured prob gone, the other im not sure if i could do as i bound to stuff it up lol

CMF_Greo

» CMF Member
I am in the process of modding a grill.

It is pretty easy, i used a jab saw (for plaster board), and a bastard file to cut te centre out then just masking taped the void left and filled it with fibre reinforced filler.

Currently in the process of sanding and filling all the dings that were on the cheap grill, then it just needs paints

CMF_Greo

» CMF Member
Removed the badge and cut in following the line of the grill
img1054fx.jpg

img1056v.jpg

then i sanded the plastic off rough edges smooth/flush then
taped and cleaned.

img1144u.jpg

img1145wv.jpg

img1147bj.jpg

img1148th.jpg

then i filed/sanded the excess filler off and sprayed it with a coat of primer filler, then sanded smooth and then another coat.

but i do not have any pics of that

CMF_antos

» CMF Member
Pierce, they sent me a msg and they said 55 pounds to post. if you like i could see how much to post 2 out together? If your at logan as im at greenbank so i could meet up with you

CMF_habib93

» CMF Member
hey antos I'm located in logan as well am also keen to get a nismo grill.. so check if they can do a deal for postage and a deal on the actual grills if you get 3 or what not. just PM me if they are gonna do a deal :)

CMF_antos

» CMF Member
Pierce, i chatted to the guy and app.he can send up to 3 grilles for that price. so myself, rtk and if you want one then off what he said it will be 55 pounds and then 3 grilles which atm works out $75 each mate =}
I will see what i gotta do to order the 3 then =}

CMF_antos

» CMF Member
Ok guys, atm i am getting one, rtk, pierce and habib93 want one. he can post up to 3 together for 55pounds. otheewiseit will be a little bit more due to the extra one. anyone else interested? If we can get 2 more people then i will order 6 @ that price.

CMF_Majiga

» CMF Member
lol fella's your gonna sell this bloke outta front grille he gonna be like wtf do that many people drive micra. number one question i get when i go to custom make something on my micra "Do people even do those up" lol then i gotta explain.

CMF_antos

» CMF Member
Sorry guys i mucked up, im 99% sure when i saw the grilles they were on sale for 40pounds but are actually 49 pounds which after freight actually works out $86 landed. just let me know numbers because the guy from england reckons he wont be keeping it on this price much longer. He said if i can give him a deff number he will see what he can do total postage for me for all sent together and see if it works out cheaper again.
Sorry again.

CMF_antos

» CMF Member
ok guys, sorry for the stuff round but i have ordered 6 of these grills (pierce's pick above^) the toatal in the end was $609 aus (385 pounds) on xe it said $595 but paypal says $610, either way i have paid for them) now the end price divided up between 6 ends up being $99, i know it is a few more dollars then i thought before but in saying that those who did want one, if you dont want one now thats cool as i will post them up for sale for that price. I am not making anything out of this, just thought if a few guys might have wanted these grilles as well it might have been easier/cheaper this way.
Those from the first 5 people that said yes above if you like the grille still let me know and i will forward my details to you.
1.rtk
2.pierce
3.habib93
4.azza
5.majiga
like i said, if any of you guys dont want the grille let me know and i will put them up in classifieds. majiga i will post yours up to you from when i recieve them, just pm me your address.
thanks all.
(hope to have them in your hands next week some time as they are coming via tnt, in time for the brissy jdmst meet)

CMF_Azza (2)

» CMF Member
antos WROTE:

"ok guys, sorry for the stuff round but i have ordered 6 of these grills (pierce's pick above^) the toatal in the end was $609 aus (385 pounds) on xe it said $595 but paypal says $610, either way i have paid for them) now the end price divided up between 6 ends up being $99, i know it is a few more dollars then i thought before but in saying that those who did want one, if you dont want one now thats cool as i will post them up for sale for that price. I am not making anything out of this, just thought if a few guys might have wanted these grilles as well it might have been easier/cheaper this way.

Those from the first 5 people that said yes above if you like the grille still let me know and i will forward my details to you.

1.rtk

2.pierce

3.habib93

4.azza

5.majiga

like i said, if any of you guys dont want the grille let me know and i will put them up in classifieds. majiga i will post yours up to you from when i recieve them, just pm me your address.

thanks all.

(hope to have them in your hands next week some time as they are coming via tnt, in time for the brissy jdmst meet)

AWESOME! cant wait to get mine :D ...

CMF_antos

» CMF Member
UPDATE....had a card left bu tnt today, grilles will be delivered tom and in my hot little hands =}
Hope they are all good and fine =s

having a name blank but if i remember corectly.
1, rtk
2, pierce
3, azza
4, habib

Can you boys just remind me if thats right?
Keen for monday meet? I will bring them out then?

CMF_Azza (2)

» CMF Member
antos WROTE:

"UPDATE....had a card left bu tnt today, grilles will be delivered tom and in my hot little hands =}

Hope they are all good and fine =s

having a name blank but if i remember corectly.

1, rtk

2, pierce

3, azza

4, habib

Can you boys just remind me if thats right?

Keen for monday meet? I will bring them out then?

Awesome !!! let me know where and when and ill be there for my grill :D

Back