Nicest K11? :)

I agree actually Jo's is a car of high quality and great expense. But clearly im biased in this case :)

Jo's is a real head turner and has indeed been very well put together on an entirely different budget. I'm biased towards James' purely for the engineering and thought that's gone into the engine and turbo setup. Fantastic engine build coupled with a good turbo choice which will deliver some serious useable power that will be on tap with excellent reliability.

Low Rider said:
Jo's is a real head turner and has indeed been very well put together on an entirely different budget. I'm biased towards James' purely for the engineering and thought that's gone into the engine and turbo setup. Fantastic engine build coupled with a good turbo choice which will deliver some serious useable power that will be on tap with excellent reliability.

yes.this point make it the nicest engine but imo there are better bodykits and im not a fan of ICE

so imo 100% engine,50%looks,0%interiour...but nis has siad he may strip it out :D i hope so

RIK said:
yes.this point make it the nicest engine but imo there are better bodykits and im not a fan of ICE

so imo 100% engine,50%looks,0%interiour...but nis has siad he may strip it out :D i hope so
Well in 'opinion' there may well be better bodykits, but there aren't many if any at all that have as good fitment as on James K11.

The front bumper you wouldn't know the difference from oem fitting bumper, a lot of work went in to making it fit like a glove, lol in fact it's better then oem.

Kev :)

k11stew said:
did you do maths at school mate!!?

i will change it just for you then.everyone else understood it :p

10/10 for engine
5/10 for looks
0/10 for interiour

Looks great mate!!! So will it be at JAE then?? Nice to see it coming along, I always thought it needed different wheels and the white works very well. :D Turbo setup seems to be coming on nicely also. Should be crazy when its done. I have always loved the bodywork on the car as it was anyway, but I think maybe it needs updating a little, what have you got planned for it?? Can't wait to see it complete. :D

It was due to be @ JAE but Omex are having supply probs with their ecus now, and everyone there is also on holiday, so its causing staff probs too doh. usually a 3 day wait for ecu but they said not until the end of the month it seems.

Nis said:
Maybe next year *cries* :S

James.

lol tell me about it, looks like my car will not be making this one too. hopefully next show. Japshow finale maybe, its target at least :)

Nice to see progress is being made, 1 thing though, your injectors do not appear to be plugged in :p

Davey C said:
lol tell me about it, looks like my car will not be making this one too. hopefully next show. Japshow finale maybe, its target at least :)

two turbo k11's can run then :D

LOL, Nothing is plugged in at the moment, there is no ECU or wiring under the bonnet at all :p

I plan on running at jap show hopefully, if my gearbox hasnt melted by then lol

James.

both cars look crazy the colour is the best colour in my opinion and the white wheels are just a perfect combination ive seen a load of cars (but these 2 in terms of bodywork excluding the thingy ma jig on the bonnet) are my goals period

sorry to hijack the forum and its probly on a previous forum but i was jus interested as to the name/type of sideskirts and front bumper and how much it cost you(place of purchase) ... (the paintwork cost jus for those items i guess would be like 200 ish cos i had my whole front end sprayed
recently..............)

id be massively greatful for a response though i appreciate my request might be askin 2 much

Hewwo :)

The front bumper is Saxo bumper from D&M Developments in Coventry, it's been heavily modified to make it fit, cost me 150 to buy and 200 to modify. The skirts are from the same company also and again are for a Saxo and also cost 150quid to buy, and about 100quid to modify.

Hope that helps, any more questions just ask :)

James.

Nis your a star - i jus keep on browsing to see different styles and stuff ......ive got a Y reg and it jus looks crap from the sides ... ill be trying to sort out my skirts and looking at options for the front bumper .. i seen a micra with skirts jus like yours but with a little lip at the bottom jus so it all goes together and little extra modification is needed.....me and gemma are on the virge of finishing shocks and springs deal... once hopefully there on .. u can advise me further ....
seriosuly appreciate the help man
ps it wud be nice to have ur email address

Back