New youtube channel!!

HASAN

micrarri power!!
Hi guys, I have recently made a YouTube channel where I will be sharing everything Micra related, maybe even a Micra review...if you could all subscribe to my channel it really would be great! I know you guys are a friendly bunch so if you could tell all your other micra buddies to subscribe as well itd be greatly appreciated!! Will be doing vlogs in the near future as well if there are any car meets etc. If you guys could also let me know what you'd like to see from my channel please let me know and I will try my best to make it happen...thanks guys :D

The link to my channel is below:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVyV0iY6uwwIm9_sChUH9nw/feed

Invalid link, apparently. :/
Good idea though, I'll subscribe when you fix the link :p

No worries. Might be just tapatalk being silly.
I'll try on my desktop when I'm home from work. :)

New video is done!! Will be uploaded on to my channel in the next hour or so. Keep checking guys! Need all the help I can get. Also gave u guys a shoutout in my video bc you're a kind bunch

No worries, where did that thumbs up smiley come from?! I turn my back for 5 minutes... :D.

Did u watch it? What did you think of it? Haven't had much feedback on it tbh
Yeah I watched it mate. Good stuff :) Maybe you could make a video going through and explain some of the mods you've done on your car / how to do them. That'd be a great video :D

Ah thanks man! And Yeah definitely. I'll be very busy this weekend filming as I'll be doing another VLOG and a micra review. So let's hope it all goes well. But like u said in the video. If any of you guys want to see something in particular just drop it in the comments and I'll do it!

Back