THE £80 MICRA - MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!

HEY PEOPLE!

Some of you will have seen my blog on here called 'The £80 Micra' - https://www.micra.org.uk/threads/the-£80-micra.68694/

Well I have just launched my brand new YouTube channel! It would be amazing if you fellow Micra enthusiasts could view my videos and subscribe to my channel as it really does help!

CHANNEL LINK - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKPu9PA8xT4IdVHopK5N1nA/

I will be doing vlogs of fitting of new performance parts, reviews and drives of other cars, 0-60 videos, drag races, exhaust sound tests, and also multiple money-saving tips as I know many of you out there LOVE modifying cars but understand it is an expensive hobby!

All this and a whole load more crazy Micra madness!

I really appreciate any support from the MSC!

PS - if this sort of post isn't allowed, then I apologise!

I am genuinely ecstatic at reaching 50+ subscribers in just over 24 hours!

I hope most of them were you guys lol!

Keep on coming, its all appreciated!

New video just uploaded now on my YouTube Channel!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKPu9PA8xT4IdVHopK5N1nA

In this video, I show you my STAGE 1 PERFORMANCE PACK ON A MICRA!!

WATCH THE FIRST FEW VIDEOS OF MY MICRA SLEEPER WHICH DOES 0-60 IN UNDER 7.5 SEC!

LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

I will be also doing vlogs of fitting of new performance parts, reviews and drives of other cars, 0-60 videos, exhaust sound tests, basically anything car related!

121212 - Copy.png

New video just uploaded now on my YouTube Channel!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKPu9PA8xT4IdVHopK5N1nA

In this video, I show you a HOW TO INSTALL PERFORMANCE CAMSHAFTS STEP BY STEP!

WATCH THE FIRST FEW VIDEOS OF MY MICRA SLEEPER WHICH DOES 0-60 IN UNDER 7.5 SEC!

LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

I will be also doing vlogs of fitting of new performance parts, reviews and drives of other cars, 0-60 videos, exhaust sound tests, basically anything car related!

1 - Copy.png

My new YouTube video is out!

In this one, I talk about the Janspeed 4-2-1 - cost, where to get it, gains, and a quick fitting guide!

I also do a sound test of what a Micra sounds like with just a Janspeed 4-2-1 and a stock rest of exhaust!

LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!

If you've followed all my previous mods, then with this, you'll finally be looking at over 100bhp!

Thanks for watching!

Also, this one is for all the 1.0 people!

My new YouTube video is out!

TOPIC IS LIGHTENED FLYWHEELS AND QUICKER SHIFTS!

I also do a demonstration of using the quick shift while driving!

LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!

New Youtube video of my sleeper CG Project K11 is out!

Hoping to push 140bhp (evetually!) out of an 800kg car!

This one is A WALKTHROUGH of my INDIVIDUAL THROTTLE BODIES CONVERSION KIT and an ECU REMAP!

Make sure to LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!

Thanks for watching!

NEW VIDEO OUT!

In this special instalment of Rauf Cars, I share with you some background history of my sleeper Micra project car - from back in 2006 all the way to the current times in 2020 - its had a different past to most cars including the fact it was bought for £80 and written off three times! (NOT MY FAULT!!)

Are you fed up of the faded grey bumper trims that really ruin the look of your Micra?

Well in this instalment of Rauf Cars, I show you a step-by-step on how to respray your faded grey bumper trims using gloss black paint to return your Micra to its former glory days!

MICRA GETS REMAPPED + NEW INJECTORS! - REVS TO CRAZY 8000RPM!

In this major video, I fit the Tornado Systems remapped ECU along with some new fuel injectors!

Are you fed up of the faded grey bumper trims that really ruin the look of your Micra?

Well in this instalment of Rauf Cars, I show you a step-by-step on how to respray your faded grey bumper trims using gloss black paint to return your Micra to its former glory days!

I did this many moons ago, masked it like you did but didn't trust myself to spray it on on the thin trim parts on the side so i ended up spraying the paint into the lid and painting it on by hand :ROFLMAO:

It's amazing what a difference it makes

TESTING OUT MY 117BHP REMAPPED 1.4 N/A MICRA! PLUS A FULL REVIEW OF THE TORNADO SYSTEMS ECU REMAP!

IT NOW DOES 0-60 IN 7 SEC DEAD!

Also, thanks to Jack Sheen I now have a replacement coilpack gearbox as mine blew!

IMG-1253.JPG

Are you sick of the stock Micra handling?! I made a video explaining how with just 4 SIMPLE MODS and UNDER £200, you can absolutely TRANSFORM THE HANDLING OF THE MICRA!

MINE EATS B ROADS FOR BREAKFAST!

Thought it would be cool to get another 0-60 run after the catback system, as that gave a lot of gains. Really happy with the final 0-60 result of 6.8 sec! I made a video with my previous 0-60 runs edited in as well so you can see how it improves with each mod, which I thought was a pretty cool idea!

Although I can't seem to shift no where near as quickly with the new gearbox, as opposed to my knackered old one, not sure why.

Next steps are to dyno it, which I did do recently, but just putting together a video for it, and then fit the bike throttle bodies, which the work for has finally gone underway! I'll upload some progress pics at some point! Can't wait to have a Micra running ITB's!

I also thought it would be cool to do some gear pulls to demonstrate the torque (or lack of!) - this is also in the video - I guess this car isn't made for anything less than 4000rpm!

IMG_0169 - Copy.JPG

IMG_1485.JPG

IMG_1497.JPG

Are you sick of the stock Micra handling?! I made a video explaining how with just 4 SIMPLE MODS and UNDER £200, you can absolutely TRANSFORM THE HANDLING OF THE MICRA!

MINE EATS B ROADS FOR BREAKFAST!

Hi Man,
Watching your videos.
I have already 35mm sport springs and this underbar you mentioned. The car is great at corners. Is there any idea for driving wheel?

Unfortunately, due to the fact that i have a 4 years old daughter, i cant spent that much money for all the upgrades.
I have 1.4 coilpack engine like yours. Nothing is modified.
11.5 to 100kmh
What would be the cheapest mod to gain some hp?

Unfortunately, due to the fact that i have a 4 years old daughter, i cant spent that much money for all the upgrades.
I have 1.4 coilpack engine like yours. Nothing is modified.
11.5 to 100kmh
What would be the cheapest mod to gain some hp?

cheapest way to make it quicker would be to buy a 1.0 coilpack gearbox for around £50. Will get your 0-60 down to about 9 sec. won’t give any extra hp but the shorter ratio 1.0 gearbox will make the acceleration much quicker.

So I finally decided to take the sleeper Micra to the dyno! And it was a flop! I did get triple figures, but it wasn't as much as I was hoping!

105.5 bhp
86 lb ft

The dyno people did make a mistake though (here come the excuses!), in that they didn't take it anywhere close to the 8000rpm rev limit!
I made a video of the power runs and results in a little dyno vlog style video. Hope people find it entertaining, especially my reaction when I found out the results!

The car was actually making good power all the way until they backed off the gas pedal way before the limiter kicks in. So I do genuinely think we could have done a lot better. had they kept the pedal to the metal!

The car WILL BE redynoed once the bike throttle bodies are installed, which will be started within a few days!

NOTE - was filmed well before lockdown.

I made a video showing the ITB's! Extremely happy with the results. Just needs some tinkering to get it working on the Almera MAF as it only wants to run on the Micra MAF for now!

I made a video on the sorting of all the issues that were preventing the car from running properly on the ITB's. It now runs like clockwork, now that the MAF is connected! Still need to sort an air filter out! The wiring has been tidied up since the photos were taken!

IMG-1697.JPG

IMG-1695.JPG

IMG-1736.JPG

IMG-1738.JPG

Silicon bend and have the filter behind the battery?, Then instead of the pipe that went over the Mani, have it run next to the batter to behind the light ?, Or if wanted there's a cut away in the wing, could open it or abit smaller pipe run abit from the center bumper gril to the filter and have it hidden?,
And for the mount a strip of steel on between the clip and filter , mounted to the old airpipe mount on the strut towers using the old bolts and rubbers ?,

Sent from my moto g(6) using Micra Sports Club mobile app

Silicon bend and have the filter behind the battery?, Then instead of the pipe that went over the Mani, have it run next to the batter to behind the light ?, Or if wanted there's a cut away in the wing, could open it or abit smaller pipe run abit from the center bumper gril to the filter and have it hidden?,
And for the mount a strip of steel on between the clip and filter , mounted to the old airpipe mount on the strut towers using the old bolts and rubbers ?,

Sent from my moto g(6) using Micra Sports Club mobile app

thanks for the suggestion mate.

i will most likely go for this one - Silicon bend and have the filter behind the battery?, Then instead of the pipe that went over the Mani, have it run next to the batter to behind the light ?,

nice cold air coming from behind the headlight routed to the filter :)

New video is out, this one is all about driving the car, the benefits and drawbacks of ITB's, including fuel economy, drivability, some tunnel runs and headcam driving!

We're so close to 1000subs, thanks for the support!

Finally got the chance to a proper 0-60 run on the Micra after the bike throttle bodies! It performed better than expected and has shocked me a little! I NEVER expected under 6 seconds!

We took it very seriously to the point of even emptying the windscreen washer fluid to save a couple of kg lol!